Audio enthusiasts will prefer the superb sound quality of audiophile headphones. If you one of them, then you should choose premium earphones to make yourself satisfied. AKG K550 vs Q701 Quincy Jones Signature are on our recommended list. Read below for a deeper dive into key considerations before making a final purchase decision.
The AKG K550 reference-class earphones 50-millimeter (2-inch) motorists would be the biggest associated with a AKG earphones within their product class. They deliver wealthy, realistic seem across a frequency selection of 12Hz to 28kHz, using the full dynamics and three-D spatial imaging of the live show. Their closed-back design guarantees that you will hear your own music just as its designers intended you to definitely listen to it, with little ambient seem to draw attention away from you.
AKG Q701 Quincy Jones Signature
Music producers rely on studio earphones for his or her success, with an unparalleled 79 GRAMMY® nominations, no music producer has accomplished greater success than Quincy Johnson. At the house of AKG® audio technology, we’re proud to recognition Quincy’s lengthy connection to our brand by creating Signature Edition Q701 earphones, probably the most accurate and responsive earphones we have ever created. Featuring the newest flat-wire voice coils and patented two-layer diaphragms of the studio alternatives, Q701s deliver pinpoint imaging within an endless soundscape of unequaled realism. Plus they get it done with the style and élan from the guy themself.
AKG K550 Vs Q701
|AKG K550||AKG Q701|
|Key Feature/s||- Highly accurate AKG sound
- Closed-back design for a fully personal listening experience
- 50mm driver size for high output and detailed low frequencies
- Lightweight and comfortable for hours of continuous listening
- 2D-axis folding flat mechanism for easy storage and transportation||- Evolutionary flat-wire voice-coil technology for extremely accura te sound and transient response
- Patented varimotion two layer diaphragm for sparkling highs and accurate bass response.
- Designed and Engineered in Austria by AKG but made in China.
- High-performance neodymium magnet system for minimum distortion,High-performance, 99.99% oxygen-free, single-sided cable
- Comfortable, specially shaped 3-d-form ear pads for perfect fit|
|Ratings||4.2 out of 5.0 stars||4.5 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 43%
please click here||Save 61%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
AKG Q 701 Quincy Jones Signature is absolutely the winner of this comparison. We recommend this headphones as your choice.