If you need to maximize your studio sound experience with a quality pair of headphones, then you should put extra time to find which one is fit to your needs. To find the best set of headphones, we have picked Audio Technica ATH M50 vs Sennheiser HD 598 for you reference. Find out the winner of both models just on this post.
Audio Technica ATH M50
The adjustable headband is generously padded for ultimate comfort throughout lengthy mixing periods. A coiled cable in the left earpiece terminates to some gold-plated small plug with incorporated screw-on 1/4 inch adapter. Audio-Technica’s sophisticated driver technology and superior components deliver exceptional energy handling and incredibly high SPL abilities while keeping clearness of seem in their extended range, with deep, accurate bass and outstanding high-frequency extension. The earphones feature propriety large-aperture motorists with neodymium magnet systems for ultra-efficient signal transfer. Using the ATHM50 Earphones, Audio-Technica has accomplished an extremely accurate response and lengthy-putting on listening comfort.
– Exceptional audio quality for professional monitoring and mixing
– Collapsible design ideal for easy portability and convenient storage
– Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems
– Closed-back cushioned earcup design creates an outstanding seal for maximum isolation
– Adjustable padded headband for comfort during long mixing/recording sessions
– Single-sided coiled cable terminates to gold-plated mini-plug with screw-on ¼” adapter
– Available in white color with coiled cable (ATH-M50WH), black color with straight cable (ATH-M50s), and silver color with straight cable (Limited Edition ATH-M50s/LE)
Sennheiser HD 598
Not just would be the HD 598 visually pleasing towards the eyes they also offer an impeccable seem quality and incomparable comfort. These beige-coloured open, circumaural earphones include high-gloss burl wood parts and matching ear pads for any sophisiticated, premium finish. With Sennheiser’s innovative E.A.R. technology, audio signals are directly directed to your ears. These earphones also add a special diaphragm geometry that minimizes intermodulation distortion while delivering a remarkable frequency response range, along with a highly constant compressed cellulose fleece to carry harmonic distortion to under .1%. And also to accentuate the already outstanding listening experience even more, their high-quality leatherette headband and velour ear pads provide outstanding putting on comfort, for lengthy listening periods.
– Audiophile-grade high performance headphones, Headphones cable – External – 10 feet
– Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement technology
– Plush premium metal mesh and sophisticated burl wood accents
– Luxurious velour ear pads for long listening sessions
– Design inspired by European sport sedans
– HD 598 audiophile headphones inspired by European sport sedans
– Plush Premium metal mesh and sophisticated burl wood accents luxurious velour ear pads for long listening sessions
Audio Technica ATH M50 Vs Sennheiser HD 598
|Audio-Technica ATH-M50||Sennheiser HD 598|
|Key Feature/s||Exceptional audio quality for professional monitoring and mixing||Audiophile-grade high performance headphones|
|Ratings||4.7 out of 5.0 stars||4.6 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal||Save 30%
Buy it now!||Save 27%
Buy it now!|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Both models are great. Audio Technica ATH M50 is better because of its cheaper price. But if you prefer Sennheiser brand, then you can choose Sennheiser HD 598. The choice is yours. Just make it simple.