Buying a headphone indeed can be so much troublesome for those who have no experience at all. Well, there are many factors to consider about. Comparing two different headphones can be you basic things to learn about. What I want to discuss here is about Beats Studio vs Beats Solo. Comparing those two products indeed can be so much helpful to decide which one is the best indeed. Below are some comparison and info to learn about.
The beats solo actually has noise cancelling. It means that you can filter away any outside sounds. Moreover, you can get the benefit as well from the comfort in listening to music because of the comfy ear-cup design. It has the frequency which range well. It means that it can help people with the quality crystal clear highs. It may suit the best for Smartphone and tablets as well. Just review more indeed actually (read also : Beats Solo HD vs Monster DNA).
So, what is about Beats Studio? It really can satisfy people with the suitability in carrying within the purse, pocket, jacket, and many others. The bass notes are very resonant as well. It has the quality sensitivity as well. It means that you can listen to audio tracks in very high volumes. You can also gain great satisfaction in how to use the item in supporting your digital media players. It has 40 Ohm impedance. There are people who are satisfied enough about it.
Beats Studio Vs Beats Solo
|Beats Studio Over Ear||Beats Solo On Ear|
|Key Feature/s||- Beats Acoustic Engine uses precision sound to deliver music the way artists want it to be heard
- Streamlined design enhances fit, distributes weight, and adds comfort
- Adaptive Noise Canceling blocks out the world in two modes
- 20-hour rechargeable battery with Auto On/Off and a visible Battery Fuel Gauge keeps the vibe going.
- Includes - Beats New Studio over ear headphones, USB 2.0 Charging Cable, USB power adapter, 3.5mm audio cable, RemoteTalk cable, Hard shell carrying case, Beats cleaning cloth, Quick Start-Up Guide||- Clearer sound. Deeper bass. Beats Solo HD headphones are the only Beats by Dr. Dre that come with not one, but two speakers inside each can. That means you get crystal clear highs and deep, rumbling lows in high definition.
- Every pair is now constructed of super-durable, flexible material, reinforced with a metal strip to make sure it never comes apart.
- Built-In mic for calls. Switch easily between songs and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Remote control. Take calls, skip songs and adjust volume right from the cord of your Beats Solo HD headphones. No more searching for your phone or music player just to find the right song.|
|Ratings||3.8 out of 5.0 stars||4.2 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal||Save money
please click here||Save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
In comparing those products, it is hard to say which one the best is. People may choose Beats Studio because of the advantages including portability and also lower of impendence. Yet, you may also gain benefits from Beats Solo because of the comfy design, quiet noise cancelling, and also wide frequency. Therefore, both offer for different benefits. It means each people has their own preferences in getting the products actually.