Bluedio Turbine T2S and Photive BTH3 are both awesome pairs of headphones under a hundred bucks. Affordable and budget-friendly, they come with attractive specs and features. Not only that; they look very cool and classy, too. Both happen to be wireless, and they can also be used wired. Also worth a note, Bluedio Turbine T2S is available at a lower price than Photive BTH3. So, which is the one that you should choose?
Bluedio Turbine T2S
Bluedio Turbine T2S is a pair of headphones that is reasonably rugged and durable, comfortable, and practical in usage. The rotatable ear cups are covered by a pleather material, thick and foamy to provide not only a comfy fit to the ears but also a good degree of noise isolation. The headband is also pleasantly padded, ensuring that it won’t get the top of your head sore. Bluedio Turbine T2S is armed with ultra-big speakers, able to deliver rich and strong bass with clear and crisp mids and highs. It features onboard control and mic for your convenience, allowing you to receive calls directly. It connects wirelessly to an audio source via Bluetooth, but it can also connect using an audio cable if the battery runs low. The built-in rechargeable battery can last up to 40 hours per charge.
On the other hand, Photive BTH3 features a soft-touch rubberized exterior. The texture is very pleasant to the touch. The ear cups are also made of pleather, both rotatable for easy storage and travel. The stylish but compact form factor allow you to take and wear these headphones comfortably around. Photive BTH3 also features onboard control and mic. Photive BTH3 also connects wirelessly via Bluetooth, and relies on a rechargeable battery as well. Unfortunately, the battery only lasts up to 12 hours per charge. You can use it with an audio cable if the battery runs low. (See also: August EP650 Vs Photive BTH3)
Bluedio Turbine T2S Vs Photive BTH3
|Bluedio Turbine T2S||Photive BTH3|
|Key Features||- Great Sound: Bluedio engineers have spent two years in creating T2S Ultra-big speaker, diameter up to 2.24 inches
- Cool Look: T2S, T is the abbr. for Turbine which we think can best stand for your endless passion and energy
- Bluetooth 4.1 Chip: It's the latest Bluetooth chip, which can transmit data at high speed and bring you smooth music experience
- Comfortable to wear: Its ear cup and headband top are padded with sufficient foam and covered with soft leather
- Bluetooth/Wired: T2S is not only a Bluetooth headset, but also a wired headset||- Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Headphones- Advanced Bluetooth CSR version 4.0 Latest technology.
- Wireless Freedom- Stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet, and be free of annoying, tangled cords.
- Charges quickly and lasts hours- The PH-BT3 headphones feature a lithium-ion battery that not only charges quickly, but gives you up to 12 hours of battery life.
- Compact form factor and stylish design- These headphones were designed to be small enough for you to comfortably tote around.
- Soft-touch rubberized exterior, for a wonderfully smooth, tactile experience.|
|Ratings||4.0 out of 5.0 stars||4.0 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 50% Please click here||Save 50% Please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
All in all, though Bluedio Turbine T2S and Photive BTH3 share a bunch of similarities, Bluedio Turbine T2S comes out as the winner. It looks cooler and has a longer-lasting battery!