If you have decided to buy headphones, you need to be attentive in how to conduct review first about it. The fact is that there are many different products out there on the marketplace. In this case, what you need to make sure first is about in how to compare at least two products. Let’s take example from Bose Quietcomfort 15 Vs 3. There are many aspects to pay attention indeed about it. So, let’s discuss further here.
First thing is the quality of function on the ears. The QC3 actually can suit the ear best because of the smaller quality. It also has the squashy pads which people may recognize it as memory foam. It may become the best in how to provide padded seal on the ear. The QC15 has the traditional design and also lighter cup for the ear. So, what do you think about in how such products may suit to your preferences the most of the ear?
Next, you need to compare in the aspect of air. It is true that each of them have the different quality in how to be able to satisfy people’s need in the aspect of air function. What you should know is that the travelers may properly choose QC3 in the aspect of comfort and also versatility. The more you gain review about it is the better actually based on the air function. On the ground, the audible QC3 is also preferred. See all Bose Vs here.
Bose Quietcomfort 15 Vs 3
|Bose Quietcomfort 15||Bose Quietcomfort 3|
|Key Feature/s||- The best around-ear Bose headphones reduce noise across a wide range of frequencies
- Enjoy music and movies with clear and lifelike sound
- Comfortable, around-the-ear fit; ideal for frequent flyers
- Includes airline adapter, carrying case, and two audio cables-one with mic/remote for iPhone/iPod control and hands-free iPhone calling
- AAA battery: 35 hours average life||- High-performing noise reduction for home, work or travel
- Rich, detailed audio highlights musical nuances
- Comfortable, on-ear fit for hours of easy listening
- Includes two audio cables, one with mic/remote for iPhone/iPod control and hands-free iPhone calling, and a travel case
- 25 hours of use on average from rechargeable Li-ion battery; includes charger|
|Ratings||4.4 out of 5.0 stars||4.1 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal||Save money
Buy it now!||Save money
Buy it now!|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
In sum up, if you use the QC3 on your ear, you may gain perfect comfort indeed. It means that the winner is QC3. QC15 tends to provide hot problem of the ear. It also applies for the air function which QC3 has the perfect quality of it. It also applies in the ground which QC3 has stronger quality compared to QC15.