A good song can pretty much soothe your tension, especially as you drive on the road. For this reason, you are now looking for the best wireless in-car speakerphone that is able to stream your favorite songs from your smartphone. Another reason of why you may want to get yourself a good in-car speakerphone is for safe driving; accept or deny it, some calls are just not to be ignored. With a wireless speakerphone, you will be able to answer calls safely without shifting your concentration to the road ahead. Now, we have Jabra Tour and Motorola Roadster 2. These two models are very popular on the market, available at budget-friendly prices, loved by many. Which one is for you?
If you want to have some good beats on the road, the audio performance of a speakerphone is of course a factor not to be missed. For this regard, you may want to know that Jabra Tour comes with a more powerful speaker than Motorola Roadster 2. Jabra Tour is powered by a 3-Watt speaker, whereas Motorola Roadster 2’s is a 2-Watt speaker. Hence, as the effect, Jabra Tour is able to deliver louder volume levels while still retaining full, solid, and accurate notes without distortion. Meanwhile, for battery life, these two models are equal. They have a maximum battery life of 20 hours of continuous music/talk time, which should be sufficient for one active day. Additionally, Jabra Tour has up to 45 days of standby time whereas Motorola Roadster 2 only has 21 days of standby time.
Obviously, as speakerphones, both Jabra Tour and Motorola Roadster 2 have been equipped with built-in microphones. Both models come with noise-canceling technologies to deliver crisp and clear high-definition voice through the call. Both models also support voice commands for easy and intuitive control. However, with Motorola Roadster 2, you can also download the free My MotospeakApp. The mobile app is very handy; it can read the incoming text messages aloud for you to hear. Through the same app, you can use voice commands to respond the texts. So, you can answer important messages even without averting your look from the road ahead. And also, Motorola Roadster 2 comes with a built-in FM transmitter.
Jabra Tour Vs Motorola Roadster 2
|Jabra Tour||Motorola Roadster 2|
|Key Features||- Designed for great sound with HD Voice, noise cancellation technology and an extra large speaker
- Voice Control activates your Android or Siri voice engine; control Jabra Tour with your voice including Answer/Ignore, Pair New Device, Battery and Phone Command voice commands
- Built-in motion sensor for Auto On and Auto Off, when device is not in use to save battery life
- Easy to set up. Just pair to your phone and place Jabra Tour on your sun visor||- Roadster 2 automatically turns on and connects with your phone when you enter your car. When you're ready to leave it automatically turns off, saving battery life.
- Listen to calls or stream music on a powerful 2-watt speaker or through car speakers using the FM transmitter
- Have crystal clear calls with CrystalTalk technology on Roadster 2. Your speakerphone's dual microphone noise cancellation and echo control settings block out background noise in the car better than other speakerphones.|
|Ratings||4.0 out of 5.0 stars||3.7 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save Money Please click here||Save Money Please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
As you can see, Jabra Tour and Motorola Roadster 2 comes with each own edges. You should choose Motorola Roadster 2 if you can benefit much from the text read-aloud functionality. Otherwise, pick Jabra Tour for the enhanced audio performance!