It used to be that when we thought of headphones, we thought of big and clunky cans stuck to our ears as we played our latest mixtape through our highly prized Walkman. But in line with rapid changes in technology and the development of the web and digital music, so too have our ideas of the headphone listening experience altered. If you thought that all headphones had tinny tiny sound, you might want to check out the Jaybird X2 or the Jabra Sport Pulse; two of the latest products to make a splash in the growing sports headphone market. Take a look: Bose Soundsport Vs Jaybird X2.
Jaybird is well known to young people looking to enhance their fitness routines with a personal listening experience. Like most units of this type, the X2 features a tailored in-ear design, Bluetooth connectivity, and sweat proofing; just about right for extensive runs or gym workouts. With great battery life and some of the best sound at this price, you’d think this cool looking gadget might have the edge. But the snug and comfortable in-ear fit that is really important to this market might just be a little lacking in this model for some people.
Similarly, the Jabra also sports Bluetooth technology, but it also has an in-built heart rate monitor that ticks plenty of boxes for the sports and fitness conscious. The unit is comfortable in the ear and also very hardy, being shock, rain and dust resistant. Battery life is a little short, and sound quality is also lacking; both negatives that you’d not expect at this price level.
Jaybird X2 Vs Jabra Sport Pulse
|Jaybird X2||Jabra Sport Pulse|
|Key Features||- Premium Bluetooth Audio For Skip-Free Music Outdoors.
- 8 Hours of Music + Calls With Complete Remote Controls.
- Secure Over/Under-Ear Fit Options.
- Lifetime Sweat-Proof Warranty.
- Includes Comply Premium Sport Memory Foam Ear Tips, Patented Secure-Fit Ear Fins, Friction-Fit Silicone Sport Carrying Case, Silicone Ear Tips, Charging Cable & Cord Management Clips.||- Wireless Sports earbuds with Dolby sound enhancement and biometric built-in heart rate monitor
- Jabra SPORT LIFE application to calibrate for an optimal fit & heart rate measurement
- Control music and calls directly from the headphones in-line controls
- IP55 Certified, drop, strength, dirt, temperature & humidity tested|
|Ratings||3.9 out of 5.0 stars||3.2 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 17%
please click here||Save 26%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Both the Jaybird X2 and the Jabra Sport Pulse offer attractive and very similar features for the market they are squarely aimed it. If sound quality is important to you, then the Jaybird is likely a better choice. However, if a more comfortable fit is what you’re after and you can look past the high price and slightly inferior sound, then the Jabra might be just right for you.