The main difference between jaybird x2 vs powerbeats2 is the way in, which they can stay attached to the ear of the user. The powerbeats use over the ear hooks, which are generally thought to be more comfortable to the user, this is however more than just a personal preference. On the other hand jaybird X2 use ear wings that are similar to visually similar standard ear buds. See also : Jaybird X2 Vs Jabra Sport Pulse.
Powerbeats are classified as water resistant. They have an IPX- 4 certification on water resistance. Their ability to have higher IPX4 numbers on Bluetooth speakers help keep them protected from sweat because many users who wear them go with them on sporting activities. The jaybird is also sweat resistant although the company does not put a number on it. This company has even gone as far as offering life insurance where sweat damage is related. The powerbeats get a higher score amongst users because it has numbers to prove its ability to resist water.
Signal plus and X fit are words that have been used in the marketing campaigns of jaybird. Signal plus means that it can ensure that the music played is skip free. Bluebuds are just as skip free as most of the earbuds that are in the market. Although the voice prompts on the jaybird are great, in the end they will only be used when pairing them.
Jaybird X2 Vs Powerbeats2
|Key Features||- Premium Bluetooth Audio For Skip-Free Music Outdoors.
- 8 Hours of Music + Calls With Complete Remote Controls.
- Secure Over/Under-Ear Fit Options.
- Lifetime Sweat-Proof Warranty.
- Includes Comply Premium Sport Memory Foam Ear Tips, Patented Secure-Fit Ear Fins, Friction-Fit Silicone Sport Carrying Case, Silicone Ear Tips, Charging Cable & Cord Management Clips.||- From the street to the court,Powerbeats2 Wireless gives you the freedom to take your workout anywhere. Wireless Bluetooth gives you the ability to connect up to 30 feet to your Bluetooth enabled device
- Powerbeats2 Wireless is IPX4 sweat and water resistant from the ear bud to the tangle free cable wrap around.
- Dual-driver acoustics power music through each ear bud delivering a great listening experience with a customized t.|
|Ratings||3.8 out of 5.0 stars||3.8 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 24%
please click here||Save 35%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Powerbeats are does not offer features that are very differently named but they do not skip at all this is better than the jaybirds. It is quite easy to pair them on both headphones. The only disadvantage is that their power button is at the top of the left ear bud which will leave you fumbling to find it when your are trying to find the search button while wearing them.