Logitech G933 and Astro A50 are both gaming headsets that are heavily popular on the market. They both are praised by the respective users for their excellent performance, output quality, and comfort. Hence, as the effect, potential buyers like you are now confused in choosing between the two. Logitech G933 is quite more affordable and budget-friendlier than Astro A50. Does it mean that Astro A50 is better? Or, does Logitech G933 actually hold the better value for our money? Let’s see! (See also: Logitech G930 Vs G933)
Putting both models side by side, most people can agree that Logitech G933 is more eye-catching and cool-looking. With such distinctive, unique futuristic design, Logitech G933 can certainly attract some attention with its programmable lighting system. It features a lighting system that supports 16.8 million colors. It also manages to have distinctive looks with its unusual shapes, yet it is very much comfortable to wear, thanks to the soft and breathable materials. You can stay comfy wearing it even in long gaming sessions! On the other hand, Astro A50 is actually also quite neat to wear, but unfortunately, the appearance is rather common and conventional.
Quite interestingly, Logitech G933 is actually packed with a lot of features. It boasts on-board controls on its left ear cup, and features three programmable G-keys that you can utilize as hotkeys for virtually any purpose. It is even fully customizable by using the Logitech Gaming Software (through which you program the G-keys as well). You can craft your own style of EQ. Another unique feature is that it can actually connect to up to three devices simultaneously and combine the sounds, allowing you to easily take calls or listen to music in-game. The noise-cancelling is very reliable, able to provide superb crystal-clear conversations. It connects wirelessly through the 2.4 GHz frequency, but can also connect via 3.5mm jack or USB.
On the other hand, Astro A50 promotes an interference-free wireless connection by operating on the 5.8 GHz frequency. It can also connect via 3.5mm jack, but the USB is only usable for charging. It features some EQ presets and a flip-up mic.
Both headsets sound great, for sure. They have identical frequency response. Logitech G933 has slightly lower impedance and lower sensitivity compared to Astro A50, but the difference may not be very noticeable. Both models are armed with Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound technology to deliver immersive and realistic audio experience.
Logitech G933 Vs Astro A50
|Logitech G933||Astro A50|
|Key Features||- Pro-G audio & 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound
- Adjustable lighting up to 16.8 million colors
- Flexible wireless or wired connection up to 12-hours battery life
- Foldaway noise-cancelling mic
- Multi-platform Compatibility: Works with PC, mobile, home theater devices, and game consoles, including PS4TM and Xbox OneTM
- Programmable G-keys: Assign custom commands using Logitech Gaming Software on the three programmable G-keys for a seamless gaming and media experience
- Soft and Breathable Materials: Designed for long gaming sessions||- 5.8GHZ WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY Operating at a higher frequency than most wireless devices, ASTRO wireless mixAmp provides clarity and range with less interference
- DOLBY DIGITAL 7.1 Plug into an ASTRO MixAmp and immerse yourself in the audio of your favorite games
- MULTI-SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY ASTRO mixAmp ensure compatibility with any major platform you choose to game on
- SUPERIOR FIT & FINISH Wear your ASTROs flat around your neck pro-style or clamp them on your dome for days of play in ultimate comfort|
|Ratings||3.7 out of 5.0 stars||3.9 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 25% Please click here||Save 40% Please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
In the end, between the two options, we recommend you to choose Logitech G933! Coming with more features and astonishing looks, Logitech G933 makes the best bang for the bucks!