If you are currently building your sound system at your vehicle, you may end up stuck in choosing Polk Audio DB6501 or Infinity Reference 6030CS as the component system. Both are in the similar price range with excellent features. We will compare Polk Audio DB6501 Vs Infinity Reference 6030CS to see which one is better.
Both are 6.5” component system, with Infinity Reference 6030CS having 270 Watts peak power handling and 2 Ohm impedance. Meanwhile, Polk Audio DB6501 has 300 Watts peak power handling, 100 Watts continuous power handling, and 4 Ohm impedance. Polk Audio DB6501 also comes with Adaptor Rings that make it easy to fit the component into either 6.5” or 6.75” applications.
Infinity Reference 6030CS also has the featured Plus One woofer cones and durable rubber surrounds for better bass output and higher efficiency. For comparation, Polk Audio DB6501’s woofers feature polymer/mica composite cone, also with butyl rubber surround, keeping its durability for longer usage. Polk’s products have also been known to use neodymium magnet for a clearer and detailed high-frequency sounds.
Polk Audio DB6501 Vs Infinity Reference 6030CS
|Polk Audio DB6501||Infinity Reference 6030CS|
|Key Features||- Adaptor Rings make it easy to fit the db6501 in 6-1/2 inch and 6-3/4 inch applications
- Two-way Butterworth outboard crossover with vented housing, electronic tweeter protection circuit
- Woofers feature polymer/mica composite cone with butyl rubber surround, Kapton voice coil former. 6.5-inch component system with pair each of woofers, tweeters, crossovers
- 25mm liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeters with neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs
- 6.5-inch component system with pair each of woofers, tweeters, crossovers||- The Kappa 60.9cs component speaker system features 6-1/2-Inch woofers with responsive woven glass-fiber
- Plus One (patent pending) woven-glass-fiber woofer cone Edge-driven - MMD-dome tweeter Outboard passive crossover with air core inductors
- Tweeters handle down to 2,500 Hz
- Low-frequency output
- The Plus One design
- 6-1/2-Inch woofers with responsive woven glass-fiber
- Longer voice coils add some punch to the bass|
|Ratings||4.6 out of 5.0 stars||4.3 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 52%
please click here||Save 53%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
In Polk Audio DB6501 vs. Infinity Reference 6030CS, the Polk product goes out as the winner. It has higher power handling and comes along with Adaptor Rings that would be more practical in usage compared to Infinity Reference 6030CS.