Sennheiser is known for producing quality audio products. Now, if we talk about the right gaming headset, Sennheiser 363D is simply one of the best gaming headsets in its price range right now. It provides rich features for a fair price. But, Sennheiser also has the Sennheiser Game Zero as one of their top products. Which one is better between them? Take a look : Sennheiser 363D Vs Astro A40.
Sennheiser 363D is an open back headset, while Sennheiser Game Zero is a closed back. Consider carefully when choosing between open back or closed back design. Some people prefer the open back design as it will allow air to flow to their head, giving more comfort especially during a hot gaming session. Some people would rather have the closed back headset to get more focused into their game. Next, Sennheiser 363D has velour ear pads, while Sennheiser Game Zero has tailored leatherette double layered memory foam ear pads.
Sennheiser 363D features Sennheiser’s Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement technology, channeling signals directly into your ears to deliver the ultimate accuracy and clarity. It also has 7.1 channel surround sound powered by Dolby technology, capable of producing the slightest sound from any direction, giving you more edge on your game. Meanwhile, Sennheiser Game Zero has a foldable design. They both have professional grade microphone with noise-cancelation, promising crystal clear conversations. Their mic will be automatically muted when the boom arm is raised. Game Zero is more expensive than the 363D.
Sennheiser 363D Vs Sennheiser Game Zero
|Sennheiser 363D||Sennheiser Game Zero|
|Key Features||- Sennheiser's "Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement" technology delivers ultimate sonic accuracy and clarity by channeling signals directly into your ears
- 7.1 channel surround powered by Dolby technologies lets you accurately pinpoint the slightest sounds from all directions
- Full size, open back ear cups fitted with ultra-comfortable velour ear pads are ideal for long gaming sessions
- Pro quality, boom mounted microphone provides crystal clear conversations and automatically mutes when the boom is raised
- Two year parts and labor warranty||- Closed back design featuring tailored leatherette double layered memory-foam ear pads for maximum acoustic seal to block outside noise
- Modern, lightweight yet robust design featuring XXL ear cups incorporating Sennheiser's model specific transducer technology delivering extreme sonic clarity (50-ohm)
- Crystal-clear conversations ensured with the professional quality noise-canceling microphone that automatically mutes when boom arm is raised
- Foldable design featuring a volume control located on the right ear cup with two cables included for multi platform compatibility
- Two year warranty when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser dealer|
|Ratings||4.5 out of 5.0 stars||4.3 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 35%
please click here||Save 38%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
So, when choosing between these two products of Sennheiser, it is apparently better to go with the Sennheiser 363D. It gives more powerful features and comfort compared to the Game Zero, for a cheaper price. So, Sennheiser 363D has better value per money spent.