Many buyers discover that picking headphones is frequently daunting. There are plenty of options to consider and each model has its special differences. Let’s talk about Sennheiser with the variations. You are in the right post if need to know the comparison between Sennheiser Urbanite XL Vs Momentum. (See also: Sennheiser Urbanite XL Vs HD 598)
Sennheiser Urbanite XL
URBANITE XL is ideal for remaining linked on the move, with built-in in-line remote controls and microphones for taking phone calls and managing music on smartphones and tablets, with 2 dedicated versions for either Apple iOS, or for Windows Phone and Android devices. A selection of color choices consists of black and denim across all models (both for iOS and Android), with the iOS URBANITE XL also available in sand, olive and nation.
MOMENTUM is a closed back, around-the-ear headphone specially engineered for music enthusiasts seeking a legendary, superior appearance, magnificent wearing comfort and rich, detailed stereo sound. The headphone features soft breathable leather ear cushions, metal ear cups and a stainless steel ear cup slider providing optimum toughness and a custom fit.
Sennheiser Urbanite XL Vs Momentum
|Sennheiser Urbanite XL||Sennheiser Momentum|
|Key Features||- Take the club with you - Legendary Sennheiser sound featuring massive bass, smooth midrange and extended treble.
- Tough companion - Constructed using premium extra rugged parts like stainless steel hinges and aluminum sliders for reliability and durability.
- Stay connected - control your music and calls (includes detachable cable with 3-button remote control and integrated microphone for Apple iOS devices)
- Easy to store and bring along - foldable design makes them easy to collapse and store in the supplied soft pouch.
- Peace of mind - 2-years international warranty when purchased from an Authorized Sennheiser dealer.||- Closed back, over-ear design isolates ambient noise to maximize musical enjoyment.
- Premium leather ear pads and headband deliver softness and breathability for extreme comfort during long listening sessions
- Precision metal ear cups and stainless steel headband provide durability and enhance sonic performance
- 18-ohm operating impedance produces outstanding dynamics and overall output level with portable audio devices
- Luxurious hard carry case, standard and "i" device cables, and 1/4-Inch stereo adapter included. Two-year warranty.|
|Ratings||4.4 out of 5.0 stars||4.4 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 32%
please click here||Save 49%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Researching the Urbanite XL with the over-ear Sennheiser Momentum, the more costly Momentum has a more gratifying, richer over-all stability compared to Urbanite XL, which has more treble bite. People with plenty of gritty or hashy sounding MP3 files will discover the Urbanite XL’s zippy treble annoying over the long run. With well-recorded music we liked the Urbanite XL’s sound harmony.