Supported by its young name, the Skullcandy has made audio equipments products that are time and time managed to surpass their general customers’ expectations; especially with the low price ranges, almost half of the other high def headsets products. Mostly, the Skullcandy niche market is the young, sporty, wide customers. Not too much centering on the studio level audio quality, the Skullcandy products are mostly reputable for its light and fashionable designs.
Lately after the Crusher, Skullcandy’s new line product is released; a lot of reviews has been made, and mostly are the Skullcandy Crusher vs Aviator comparison articles. From the appearance, the Skullcandy Crusher took the fashionable sporty stand, while the Aviator, as the name suggested, got the design inspiration from the old school aviator sunglasses.
Mostly designed from plastic materials, both the Skullcandy Crusher and the Aviator are incredibly light, added with the portable case, these products are mainly made for mobile use, rather than studio use. The price is possibly become the most crystal clear difference, the Skullcandy Crusher which targeted the electro sport youth, has much lower price compared to the more professional looked Aviator.
The Skullcandy Crusher most known feature is the built in amplifier that it has, it also comes with the feature to adjust the bass level. This feature needs AA battery that installed on behind of the ear cushion. According to the manufacturer, the battery could last until 40 hours of playback, although this is basically depends on how the bass level is set. The Aviator product doesn’t have the same kind of feature, yet still have a good sound quality, although not very impressing, even down to disappointing, when referenced with the high price.
Skullcandy Crusher vs Aviator
|Skullcandy Crusher||Skullcandy Aviator|
- Sensation55 Driver - The Sensation55 is Skullcandy's patent-pending bass extension driver.
- REX40 Driver - The REX40 is designed from the ground up by their world-class audio engineering team
- Acoustical Porting - Within the construction of the ear cup, our specially designed acoustical porting allows both drivers to move freely, increasing the bass and reducing distortion.
- Built-in amplifier
- Adjustable Bass Control - The bass sensation slider on the left ear cup allows you to adjust the sensation levels to your preference or playlist.||- Supreme Sound delivers Attacking Bass, Natural Vocals and Precision Highs. Mic3 delivers complete control of any IOS device.
- Soft leather touch memory foam ear pillows provide ultimate comfort.
- Highest-grade materials ensure unmatched durability and style.
- Detachable cable for mobility. Aviator travel bag stores your assets in safety and style.
- Mic3 -Take or make calls , volume control, play/pause, track control. Carry Case|
|Ratings||4.6 out of 5.0 stars||4.3 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal||Save money
Buy it now!||Save 41%
Buy it now!|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Again, neither the Skullcandy Crusher nor the Aviator got an excellent sound performance. The highlighted points of both these products are in the unique design, and in the case of Skullcandy Crusher, the unique features. The mobility of both the Skullcandy Crusher and the Aviator is very satisfying, each with portable case and the fact that they are compatible with iPhone and other range of smartphones. For its special theme, the Aviator placed on much higher price, which would demand the customer to think twice before choosing this product.