Although cost has a tendency to reflect quality, brand and marketing have grown to be major factors inside the earphones industry. Choosing the right model is one of the most important musical decisions you will make. That’s why you need to learn and find comprehensive comparison first before purchase it. Below you can read full comparison of V-Moda Crossfade LP2 vs M100. See also : V Moda Crossfade LP vs LP2.
V-Moda Crossfade LP2
– Two 50 mm dual-diaphragm drivers for extended supernatural sound
– Exoskeleton case
– Detachable Kevlar reinforced universal 1-button audio and Mic cable + pro audio/DJ cable
V-Moda Crossfade M100
– Award-winning M-Class sound tuned by over 200 audiophile aficionados
– Patented 50mm Dual Diaphragm Drivers to separate bass from mids and highs
– Clean deep Bass, Vivid Mids and Ultra-Extended Highs tuned by industry editors and audiophiles
– Unique CLIQFOLD design for compact storage
– Ultra compact exoskeleton carry case featuring V-STRAP system
V-Moda Crossfade LP2 Vs M100
|V-Moda Crossfade LP2||V-Moda Crossfade M100|
|Key Feature/s||see picture||see picture|
|Ratings||4.9 out of 5.0 stars||4.7 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal||Save money
Buy it now!||Save 3%
Buy it now!|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
V-MODA Crossfade LP2 is the perfect premium Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone for everyone who need this feature. On the other side, V-Moda Crossfade M100 is the unbeaten Award-winning M-Class sound tuned by over 200 audiophile aficionados. If you need to save money, you can pick LP2. But if your budget is enough, just pick M100 for extra satisfactions.