If you are looking for the best earphones that suit your budget, don’t doubt to look for Westone and Shure products. Both are the most trusted manufacturers in the market right now. Westone products are known for their details over vocals and trebles while Shure’s trademark is their superb bass clarity. Now, there are two dual-driver earphones from them, and we are going to see which one would be best for you. Let us compare Westone UM Pro 20 vs. Shure SE425.
Westone UM Pro series is designed for sound monitoring, suitable for on-stage musicians. The dual-driver version is UM Pro 20, utilizing high-definition dual-driver balanced armature technology to produce extra details and clearer output. Meanwhile, the SE425 is a Shure product that focuses more on accurate and balanced sound, using a dedicated tweeter and woofer. Its frequency range is spread from 20 Hz to 19 kHz.
Shure SE425 is capable of reducing noise better than UM Pro 20. SE425’s noise attenuation is up to 37dB. Compare it with UM Pro 20’s 25dB ambient noise reduction. So, SE425 will help you better on concentrating to what you are listening. UM Pro 20 comes with the Westone 3.5 mm braided replacement cable and a mini monitor vault. SE425 comes with 64” detachable cable, adapters, volume control, and a carrying case. They both are on the same price range.
Westone UM Pro 20 Vs Shure SE425
|Westone UM Pro 20||Shure SE425|
|Key Features||- Professional IEM with the range and output for any stage condition
- Up and Over cable routing helps prevent micro phonics and keeps the earphone securely in place
- 25dB of ambient noise reduction
- Recommended for bass players, drummers and worship bands
- Includes: EPIC replaceable cable, premium comfort tips, mini-monitor vault, cleaning tool, and 2-year warranty||- Shure CBL-M-+K Music Phone Cable with Remote + Mic for iPone, iPod and iPad available as an additional accessory.
- Accurate and Balanced Sound
- Speaker Type: Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Available in clear or metallic silver
- Formable wire ensures secure placement over the ear
- Shure CBL-M-+K Music Phone Cable with Remote + Mic for iPone, iPod and iPad works with Shure's SE425 earphones.|
|Ratings||4.2 out of 5.0 stars||4.2 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 33%
please click here||Save 15%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Westone UM Pro 20 vs. Shure SE425 is won by the latter product. Shure SE425 provides more advantages for the same price compared to UM Pro 20, so Shure SE425 is simply worth better for your money.