Comparing the 570 against the 580 is somehow a troublesome job, really. Each of the two models packs different punch style, you know. If we have to put it in a simple sentence, ZVOX 580 is about high performance while ZVOX 570 is about seamless connectivity. Now, let us anatomize them a little further so that we can determine which model is the best for you. Read also : ZVOX 450 Vs 570.
The 580 offers fuller and stronger sounds thanks to the contained 120W Class-D amplifier. As for comparison, the 570 only has 65W Class-D amplifier. The significant gap in numbers translates into a significant difference in output quality. To be fair, ZVOX 570 is remarkably nice already, but ZVOX 580 really takes us to another level. Also, the 580 is armed with two built-in subwoofers, as opposed to the 570’s single subwoofer, furtherly capitalizing its performance lead. Another intriguing fact, ZVOX 580 is claimed as one of the ‘greenest’ soundbars currently available on the market due to its ultra-low energy consumption.
Unfortunately, ZVOX 580 lacks wireless connectivity. Even for interacting with your gadgets, you need to use a 3.5mm cable. Indeed, we can buy a Bluetooth adapter, but it means more money for the already pricey soundbar. ZVOX 570, on the other hand, comes with built-in Bluetooth and a lot more budget-friendly.
ZVOX 570 Vs 580
|ZVOX 570||ZVOX 580|
|Key Features||- no external speakers or speaker wires.
- Wireless streaming music from you phone, tablet or computer via Bluetooth
- feature uses hearing aid technology for super-clear dialog reproduction.
- Built-in subwoofer for excellent bass on music and movies.
- Fits under your TV or on furniture below - simple one-wire hookup. One page manual!||- Dimensions: 36 "w x 16.5 "d x 5 "h
- Weight: 33 pounds.
- Amplifier: The 580 uses a high-efficiency 120 watt Class D digital amplifier.
- Rear inputs: (2) analog stereo inputs, (1) digital (To slink) optical input, (1) coaxial digital input.
- Front input: (1) 3.5mm stereo front panel input.|
|Ratings||4.4 out of 5.0 stars||4.3 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 25%
please click here||Save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
If you are ready to despatch some bunches of bucks, there is no need to doubt, ZVOX 580 will not disappoint you. For the long run, it is also more efficient, and you can solve the wireless limitation by getting an adapter. However, if budget is a concern, ZVOX 570 is indeed much more viable.