ZVOX 570 and ZVOX 670 are both, arguably, better products than Bose Solo 15. But which one holds the higher score between these two models? The 670 is indeed a little more pricey than the 570, but it offers more too, right? (see also : ZVOX 670 Vs 770)
Even though ZVOX 670 and ZVOX 570 have a total of five internal speakers, ZVOX 670 has bigger speakers. ZVOX 670 has a combination of 2” and 3” speakers while all the speakers in ZVOX 570 are 2”. Besides that, the 670 has three built-in subwoofers, as opposed to ZVOX 570’s single subwoofer. Another thing to be mentioned, the 670 has a stronger amplifier with 105 Watts of power while ZVOX 570’s is only 65 Watts. Therefore, we can be certain that the sound of ZVOX 670 is much fuller and more powerful, perhaps also more detailed for various circumstances.
Even so, the additional features are identical. Both models come with dialogue enhancement, automatic volume adjustment, as well as built-in Bluetooth connectivity for a swift interaction, not only with your TV, but also with any of your gadgets and devices. Another intriguing fact, both the 570 and the 670 offer exactly the same connectivity options: one mini stereo, two RCA stereo, two optical, and one coaxial inputs.
ZVOX 570 Vs 670
|ZVOX 570||ZVOX 670|
|Key Features||- Incredible home theater sound from one slim cabinet - no external speakers or speaker wires.
- Wireless streaming music from you phone, tablet or computer via Bluetooth
- feature uses hearing aid technology for super-clear dialog reproduction.
- Built-in subwoofer for excellent bass on music and movies.
- Fits under your TV or on furniture below - simple one-wire hookup. One page manual!||- Left, right and center speakers for super-clear voice reproduction
- Beautiful full-range sound from a single cabinet, no separate floor standing subwoofer needed
- Each Sound Base can learn to respond to your preferred remote control
- Designed to support a TV placed directly on top of the Sound Base, if desired.
- Optical and coaxial digital audio and analog audio inputs|
|Ratings||4.4 out of 5.0 stars||4.5 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 25%
please click here||Save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
For the bottom line, ZVOX 670 is generally the main way to go. Its performance is very much on another level beyond ZVOX 570’s with a not-so-big increment in price. Needless to say, if you especially want to save some bucks, then ZVOX 570 is the way, as the model offers the same level of usability.