Has ZVOX 580 outranked Bose Solo ? We’ll find out in this article, the comprehensive comparison on both the sound systems. Here you can find comprehensive comparison between 2 best headphones on the market : Zvox 580 Vs Bose Solo. See also : ZVOX 570 Vs 580.
ZVOX 580 is a complete surround system that delivers high performance and excellent sound quality. You do not require multiple speakers throughput your room to get that high impact sound. This sound system is all enough to deliver vibrant and realistic sound effects. Some of the key benefits of this audiophile quality sound system are improved audio clarity, no clutters, multiple inputs (including iPod plug), simulated surround sound, remote control response, use of commercial taming technology and so on. Enlisted below are some key technical specifications:
· Dimensions: 36″W x 16.5″D x 5″H
· Weight : 3.5 pounds
· Amplifier: 120 watt Class D digital amplifier
· Frequency range: 34 Hz – 20 kHz
Bose Solo is quite a decent sound bar that is exclusively designed for flat panel television as large as 42″. It delivers rich quality sound throughout the room. One of the striking features of this sound system is that, it automatically adjusts and optimizes sound at any volume range. There is no need to manually adjust the volume level when a quiet audio suddenly becomes too loud. You can operate the sound bar with a simple four button remote that controls the basic components like volume, mute and power. Overall it’s a fair and easy-to-use sound bar (read also : Bose Solo VS Cinemate). Here’s a look at some of its technical specs:
· Dimensions: 7.6 cm H x 52.7 cm W x 31.1 cm D
· Weight: 10.14 pounds
· Power rating: 100-240V 50/60 Hz 50W
This sound system outperforms all others in its class.
Zvox 580 Vs Bose Solo
|Zvox 580||Bose Solo|
|Key Features||- Dimensions: 36 "w x 16.5 "d x 5 "h
- Weight: 33 pounds.
- Amplifier: The 580 uses a high-efficiency 120 watt Class D digital amplifier.
- Rear inputs: (2) analog stereo inputs, (1) digital (To slink) optical input, (1) coaxial digital input.
- Front input: (1) 3.5mm stereo front panel input.||- Wide, even sound throughout the room from Bose speaker array technology
- More effects, music and dialogue, clearly and naturally
- Single 3 inch high cabinet contains the speaker array and fits neatly under your HDTV, no additional equipment needed
- Extremely easy setup
- Simple four-button remote with power, mute and volume functions|
|Ratings||4.3 out of 5.0 stars||4.0 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 42%
please click here||Save 10%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
ZVOX has multiple inputs such as 3.5 mm mini jack, iPod plug, SPDIF, digital coax, digital optical, RCA and analog audio. Whereas Bose Solo has all these input connections except 3.5 mm mini jack, ipod plug and RCA. Bose Solo sound bar is quite heavier than its counterpart. The price of ZVOX starts at a lower range as compared to Bose Solo. Now that we have enlisted all the features of both the products, it’s your call to choose between the two.