Are you looking for comparison between Audio-Technica ATH-M50 vs Beats Studio? If yes, then you are in the right place. On this post, you can find which one is the best. We will help you with useful information before making a final purchase decision. We also provide best deal available online for both models. Stay tuned. Read also : Bose AE2w Vs Beats Studio Wireless.
While using ATH-M50 professional studio monitor earphones, Audio-Technica has accomplished an very accurate response and extended-wearing listening comfort. Designed particularly for professional monitoring and mixing, these studiophones have a competent retracting the thought of space-saving portability and storage. Circumaural ear pieces swivel 180° for straightforward one-ear monitoring and luxuriously padded ear cushions produce a superb seal for max isolation. The adjustable headband is generously padded for ultimate comfort throughout extended mixing periods.
– Exceptional audio quality for professional monitoring and mixing
– Collapsible design ideal for easy portability and convenient storage, Cable Length: 3.9 – 9.8′ (1.2 – 3m) Coiled Cable
– Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems
– Closed-back cushioned earcup design creates an outstanding seal for maximum isolation
– Adjustable padded headband for comfort during long mixing/recording sessions, 1 year warranty
Beats Studio (new model)
The world’s most well-known earphone continues to be completely remodeled and reimagined. The brand new Beats Studio is lighter, more sexy, more powerful, and much more comfortable, with precision seem, Adaptive Noise Eliminating, a 20-hour rechargeable battery, and RemoteTalk. It’s all of the energy and excitement you anticipate from Beats, along with a effective, reengineered seem.
– Beats Acoustic Engine uses precision sound to deliver music the way artists want it to be heard
– Streamlined design enhances fit, distributes weight, and adds comfort
– Adaptive Noise Canceling blocks out the world in two modes
– 20-hour rechargeable battery with Auto On/Off and a visible Battery Fuel Gauge keeps the vibe going.
– Includes – Beats New Studio over ear headphones, USB 2.0 Charging Cable, USB power adapter, 3.5mm audio cable, RemoteTalk cable, Hard shell carrying case, Beats cleaning cloth, Quick Start-Up Guide
Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Vs Beats Studio
|Audio-Technica ATH-M50||Beats Studio|
|Key Feature/s||Exceptional audio quality for professional monitoring and mixing||20-hour rechargeable battery with Auto On/Off and a visible Battery Fuel Gauge keeps the vibe going.|
|Ratings||4.7 out of 5.0 stars||3.8 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal||Save 30%
Buy it now!||Save money
Buy it now!|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Audio-Technica ATH-M50 is cheaper and has higher customer ratings. If you’re buying on a budget, this may be the most significant aspect for you. Make sure you’re getting the Studio Monitor Headphones you need, and don’t go overboard with the features. This will also keep down the price of your Studio Monitor Headphones.