Are you in need of a pair of wireless headphones, but on a tight budget? Well, August EP650 and Photive BTH3 certainly becomes feasible options here. Both are wireless, connecting to an audio source via Bluetooth. Each of them is available under a hundred bucks, making the very affordable and budget-friendly. So, should you go with August EP650 or Photive BTH3? Which is the model that can deliver the best audio experience that you seek? Read the comparisons between August EP650 and Photive BTH3 below!
August EP650 and Photive BTH3 are quite distinctive in appearance. August EP650 comes with a multitude of color variants, all of which are very elegant-looking. The earcups are shaped rectangularly. The earcups cover the whole ears while still providing some empty area, making the model very comfortable and less tiring to use. The inner surface is also pleasantly padded. On the other hand, Photive BTH3 features a foldable design for easy travel and storage. It has circular over-the-ear earcups. The earcups fit the ears more firmly, creating a solid noise isolation as the effect. Photive BTH3 features a rubberized frame, making it less likely to slip on sweaty skin, and a padded headband as well. The headband is slightly harder than August EP650’s headband, but still quite comfortable nonetheless.
In general, both headphone models work satisfyingly. They deliver full and solid sounds. However, Photive BTH3 is somewhat better than August EP650 in terms of audio performance. Photive BTH3 has more solid bass. The sounds are also crisper. The difference is due to the fact that Photive BTH3 has a wider frequency response range, which is 20 Hz – 20 kHz. August EP650’s frequency response range is 60 Hz – 20 kHz.
Both August EP650 and Photive BTH3 operates using their respective Lithium-ion batteries. Their batteries are rechargeable, functioning to provide power for both the audio drivers and the Bluetooth. However, Photive BTH3 has a slightly better battery life than August EP650. The Photive model can last up to 12 hours per charge, while August EP650 can only last up to 10 hours per charge. If they run out of battery, they each has a 3.5mm audio jack to allow you to keep enjoying your music.
August EP650 Vs Photive BTH3
|August EP650||Photive BTH3|
|Key Features||- Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Headphones - Listen to audio from smartphones and tablets
- NFC and aptX Technology - Enjoy rich listening experience without cables
- Built-in Microphone - Stay connected to your phone with hands free calling
- Music, Volume and Calls control Buttons - Answer calls & control your music
- Internal Li Ion Battery - Rechargeable battery gives over 10 hours between charges & 3.5mm Standard Audio In Socket - Connects to any non Bluetooth device||- Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Headphones- Advanced Bluetooth CSR version 4.0 Latest technology.
- Wireless Freedom- Stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet, and be free of annoying, tangled cords.
- Charges quickly and lasts hours- The PH-BT3 headphones feature a lithium-ion battery that not only charges quickly, but gives you up to 12 hours of battery life.
- Compact form factor and stylish design- These headphones were designed to be small enough for you to comfortably tote around.
- Soft-touch rubberized exterior, for a wonderfully smooth, tactile experience.|
|Ratings||4.3 out of 5.0 stars||4.0 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 38% Please click here||Save 50% Please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
In the end, it turns out that Photive BTH3 comes with better audio quality and battery life than August EP650. Therefore, Photive BTH3 becomes the best choice for the money!