Previously, we discussed the differences between Beats Executive and Beats Solo 2. On this chance, we are about to take a good look at Beats executive and Beats Pro. There are a lot of people who wonder if they should purchase Beats Executive or Beats Pro. The two products are priced quite differently. Beats Pro is quite significantly more expensive than Beats Executive. Is it worth the money? Well, read the following article before you make a hasty decision!
Performance and Output Quality
One thing that you should be aware of is that Beats Pro has much better performance and output quality than Beats Executive. The price gap may seem a little bit more reasonable now as Beats Pro indeed produces clear, highly-defined highs and deep, solid lows. The steel and aluminum housing helps in creating a powerful interior sound platform. Beats Pro sounds fantastic with virtually no distortion. On the other hand, Beats Executive actually (or supposedly) produces accurate tones, but it requires the active noise cancellation feature turned on in order to operate. The problem is, the so-called feature is kind of faulty. The feature generates a minor distortion, causing some hiss in the headphones.
At first, Beats Executive may seem attractive and packed with features. The active noise cancellation is especially one cool thing, along with the Custom EQ. However, as mentioned before, the active noise cancellation needs to be turned on for the headphones to work, and the feature tends to cause a minor distortion. On the other hand, Beats Pro lacks active noise cancellation, but the sophisticated ear cups are not only very smooth and comfortable, but also able to provide a decent noise isolation. Beats Pro can attenuate some ambient noise.
Beats Executive requires two AAA batteries in order to operate, despite it being a wired model. At the contrast, Beats Pro does not need any battery – the model is powered directly via the cable. You won’t have to bother yourself to recharge or replace some batteries. Last but not least, Beats Executive’s straight cable is only 1.361m in length while Beats Pro’s coiled cable is longer, 1.523m in length. Having a longer cable will give you more freedom in movement, as you can put your audio device further away.
Beats Executive Vs Beats Pro
|Beats Executive||Beats Pro|
|Key Features||- Beats Executive headphones are crafted to provide crisp, uninterrupted sound with the best quality materials. The sleek, aluminum body ensures a durable product and the soft ear cushions provide hours of listening comfort.
- Lightweight but sturdy materials and a unique folding design make Beats Executive headphones easy to carry for incredible sound anywhere.
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and custom EQ deliver pure audio that is free from external disruptions and exceptionally clear.
- The Beats Executive sound profile reproduces clear highs, deep bass, and sonically true mids.||- Beats Pro headphones sound so good because they bring back the quality lost in modern-day file compression
- Clear highs and deep lows. Beats Pro are made of steel and aluminum, giving you an interior sound platform more solid than most
- Practically indestructible
- True noise reductio
- What's in the Box: Beats Pro(TM) over-ear headphone, 4.2mm coiled cable ,with 3.5mm twist lock plug, 1/4 audio adapter, In-line control & mic cable (features may vary), carry pouch, Beats by Dr. Dre cleaning cloth|
|Ratings||3.5 out of 5.0 stars||4.1 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save Money Please click here||Save Money Please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Well, the choice should be clear here. Beats Pro should be the way to go, for the much better performance and quality. It is also more convenient and practical in usage, as it requires no battery and has a longer cable.