If you are seeking a great wireless headphone and spoilt for choice between the fancy and sleek BeoPlay h6 vs h8, this is a simple guide to help you in making your choice. Good music or podcasts sound great when you are using the right headphone. Have a look : BeoPlay H6 Vs H7.
The BeoPlay H6 and H8 are high quality headphones that suit frequent listeners of music. If you love to play music and love it even better when the sound is great music to your ears, these headphones are the right pick for you. They have been specially designed to meet such needs. Additionally, they have a sleek look and design.
The following highlights the comparisons of the BeoPlay H6 and H8 :
Placement in the ear :
H6 is placed over the ear while H8 is placed on the ear
Suitable music to play :
Both the H6 and H8 have an upper pitch range as well as a good range of bass sounds, producing sounds from rock or pop music as well. They are good for playing stereo sounds, with frequencies ranging from 20 Hz to 22kHz.
Headphone body material :
The H6 is available in leather and aluminium. The H8 is available in both leather and aluminium bodies as well as plastic and fabric ones.
Both types of headphones have a microphone and volume control. However, the H8 has additional features such as the playback controls that are integrated, Bluetooth and wireless connectivity, noise cancelling and a cable which is detachable.
This is the amount of power needed to obtain certain levels of volume. The H6 has an impedance of 30 Ohms while the H8 has an impedance of 33 Ohms.
Beoplay H6 Vs H8
|Beoplay H6||Beoplay H8|
|Brand|| B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen|| B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen|
|Key Features||- A premium over-ear headphone with inline remote and microphone
- Hand-tuned by Bang & Olufsen sound engineers for an authentic and well-balanced sound experience
- B&O PLAY products come with a 2-year limited warranty only when purchased from an authorized dealer including Amazon.com (indicated by ships from and sold by Amazon.com).
- Crafted in luxurious lambskin leather and lightweight aluminum
- Adjustable and ergonomic, BeoPlay H6 is comfortable enough to wear all day long
- Featuring daisy chain-functionality for easy music sharing||- Premium, light-weight, wireless, active noise cancelling on-ear headphones
- Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound no matter if active noise cancellation is turned on or off
- B&O PLAY products come with a 2-year limited warranty only when purchased from an authorized dealer including Amazon.com
- Aluminum touch interface on the right ear cup gives you complete control of your music and phone calls
- Up to 14 hours of battery life with active noise cancellation and Bluetooth turned on
- At just 255g|
|Ratings||4.4 out of 5.0 stars||3.8 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 13%
please click here||Save 16%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
With this information, it is clear that when choosing between Beoplay H6 vs H8, the H8 is a better pick. This is because it has superior features that enable you to do so much more in comparison to the H6 and other headphones. Although it may apply some pressure on the ear because it is placed on it and needs more power so as to reach certain levels of volume, the benefits offered by it outweigh these small setbacks.