Home based entertainment is a good way for any family to share the time together. It will also help the family to save the budget for entertainment need. The common option that people have will be the TV set. The plain TV set will give your family standard entertainment. But if you bring along the theater experience, the plain TV set will not perfectly fit in. You can boost the experience by adding Bose sound system.
Bose has rich option for sound system product. This point will be the reason why people take the review on Bose Solo vs Cinemate. Bose Solo will be the best option for you who want to upgrade the TV sound system. The impression is set on the wide range of sound throughout the room. While the Bose Cinemate will be the ultimate option for home theater sounds system.
Is there a real different between Bose Solo and Cinemate? Well, the answer is yes. When you pick Bose Cinemate, you can customize the sound quality based on the room size. This will make you to have comfortable sound quality accordingly. In the other hand, Bose Solo will give you better sound result compared with the standard TV set sound quality. You will find clear dialogue and subtle sound effect. But still, putting the plain TV set with Bose Solo help in wide room can be a real disappointing experience. It is also worth to note that the price tag difference between Bose Solo and Bose Cinemate is around $200.
Bose Solo VS Cinemate
|Bose® Solo TV Sound System||Bose® CineMate® GS Series II|
|Key Features||- Wide, even sound throughout the room from Bose speaker array technology
- More effects, music and dialogue, clearly and naturally, with proprietary digital signal processing
- Single speaker fits neatly under your HDTV, no additional equipment needed
- Extremely easy setup, with one connection to your TV and one plug to the wall
- Simple four-button remote with power, mute and volume||- 2.1-channel speaker system with premium Gemstone® speakers, improved digital acoustic performance
- Designed to enhance the audio from your TV and existing video sources
- Universal remote controls system and most components connected to your TV
- Simplified setup, with only a few connections to make. Ideal for small- to medium-sized rooms.|
|Ratings||4.0 out of 5.0 stars||4.3 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save money
please click here||Save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
If you want to enjoy better TV program experience, Bose Solo is the best option. The simple four-button remote will give you easy use of Bose Solo. Bose Cinemate will be the best option for your home theater. So, each sound system product actually plays for different preference.