To get the quality sound, people need the quality music player and the quality speaker or headphone. At least, these are the audio devices to have. But if you expect for the better sound, you can consider the additional amplifier. Portable headphone amplifier will help you to get the better sound. For this purpose, Fiio has the answer. This brands has Fiio E10 and E17. To know which one to choose, you can see the comparison between Fiio E10 VS E17.
The first difference between Fiio E10 and E17 can be seen on the design. In this aspect, Fiio E17 looks more modern. It has equipped with the digital control. The pushbutton and the digital display makes the control looks easier. Unlike E17, Fiio E10 adopts the old style design with all aluminum shell. It makes E10 looks solid, sturdy and more durable. In this case, E10 looks more reliable. Beside it, it also equipped with the analog control.
Performance is one thing to note. In this aspect, Fiio E10 and E17 can give the good sound. But E10 has bass boost feature to improve the bass sound. It allows people to get the better bass sound. Unfortunately, E10 did not equip by treble control. In this case, E17 looks better. On the E17, there is digital bass and treble control. These buttons allow people to adjust the bass and the treble easier. For the price, E17 is cheaper too.
Fiio E10 Vs E17
|Fiio E10||Fiio E17|
|Key Features||- Volume Potentiometer, Barrier Free Design, Easy To Operate. Volume Digital Indicator, More Intuitive
- Bass Boost, OFF:0dB;ON:+3dB, Built-In Bass Boosting Circuit, It's Different With Traditional Software To Set The EQ, The Effect Of E10 Will Be Better
- USB Digital Audio Converter To Coaxial Digital Audio Output; Line Output, Fixed Level Audio Line - Support To Install Automatically Without Any Driver, Maximum Output :96K/24Bit
- All- Aluminum Shell, Enhanced Anti-Interference Ability, Thus It's More Reliable And Durable||- Standard mini USB interface: Connect to your PC for digital audio transfer and/or charge of the 1500 mAh internal battery
- 3.5 mm stereo headphone output: Suitable for 16-150 ohm headphones; MAX output current > 80 mA; THD <0.003%@1KHz
- 3.5mm SPDIF input (optical, coaxial) digital connector to receive PCM signals up to 24-bit/192kHz
- 3.5mm Analog Line-In for use with other audio sources, 18-Pin multi-functional interface to connect FiiO's L7 and E9 docks
- Digital Bass, Treble, Gain, Volume Controls|
|Ratings||4.2 out of 5.0 stars||4.3 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save money
please click here||Save 13%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Considering about the features, the rating and the price, Fiio E17 looks better. It has equipped with the sophisticated features and easy to use. This is why E17 more popular. If you are looking for the good portable headphone amplifier, you can choose Fiio E17. With the modern and the good design, you will be more confident to bring it anywhere you want too.