Music freak course will always be enthusiast with the audio system products. They really concern about the quality of the sound. For this, they only choose the quality audio products such as music player, headphone or speaker. If you like to enjoy the better music, portable headphone amplifier can be an interesting device. And if you are looking for the good candidates to choose, let’s take a look to Fiio E12 VS E17.
Fiio E12 and E17 are special designed for portable need. Both of them has the solid design and looks easy to bring anywhere you want. The sound reproduction is pretty good. Both of them can produce the cleaner sound and the wider sound stage too. Interestingly, they are easy to use.
Both of them are just great, but there are some differences in the sound adjustment. Fiio E12 is coming with the digital control. In Fiio E17, the control is dominated by the analog control. But the volume knob of E12 is much convenient than the pushbutton of the E12. Beside it, E12 isolates RF much better than E17. In fact, you will experience interference when you use E17 near a phone.
Unlike E12, E17 has equipped with digital bass, gain and treble. It allows people to adjust the bass, gain and treble easier. Talking about the price, E12 is cheaper than E17. The price difference is about $10. But for a portable amp, E12 looks better than E17. This is make a sense. In fact, E12 is special designed for this.
Fiio E12 Vs E17
|Fiio E12||Fiio E17|
|Key Features||- Aluminum body built to withstand wear and tear
- Speaker sound field simulation to lessen the "in-head" sound of headphones
- 22V high voltage supply with 850mW maximum output power for larger headphones
- Charging indicator blinks according to how long charge will take depending on what it is plugged into
- Charges fully via laptop in 3 hours||- Standard mini USB interface
- 1500 mAh internal battery
- 3.5 mm stereo headphone output: Suitable for 16-150 ohm headphones; MAX output current > 80 mA; THD <0.003%@1KHz
- 3.5mm SPDIF input (optical, coaxial) digital connector to receive PCM signals up to 24-bit/192kHz
- 3.5mm Analog Line-In for use with other audio sources, 18-Pin multi-functional interface to connect FiiO's L7 and E9 docks
- Digital Bass, Treble, Gain, Volume Controls|
|Ratings||4.6 out of 5.0 stars||4.3 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save money
please click here||Save 13%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
For the popularity, E17 looks more promising. Many people prefer this headphone amplifier. This is because of the ease to use and the features. But considering about the sound quality and the price, E12 looks more reasonable. With the cheaper price, you can get the same sound quality. This is why E12 can be a better choice.