Jabra were known for their Bluetooth headsets in the trending market and they are now making waves in the wireless speakers segment. Jabra Solemate is pretty similar in the likeness of its counterpart Jawbone Jambox which used to make top notch Bluetooth Headsets for lot many years. They now have ventured into stereo speaker system and its shows they are willing to make the cut. Looking ahead, both the speakers do look similar in terms of aesthetics but what can be the great divide of comparison in relation to Jabra Solemate Vs Jawbone Jambox specifications?
Well, for starters; Solemate is 64 mm narrower against 93 mm of Jambox, 70mm thinner against 80 mm, 172 mm tinier against its rivals 256 mm and a bigger driver unit of 101.6 mm than 55.9 mm of Jambox. Jabra has a built-in USB hub for charging and can be operated using a cable connectivity either from your laptop, computer or through a regular power supply and it is embedded with the latest Bluetooth 3.0 version pinning 2.1 hands down. Solemate comes with a carry pouch for added protection and for less cumbersome handling while transportation is concerned and Jawbone does not. Read also : Jabra Solemate Vs JBL Flip.
Again, Jabra has less body volume i.e. – 770 cm to be precise than Jawbone’s 1904 cm and has remote control and noise cancellation microphone option whereas Jambox has no feature of microphone to filter unnecessary background noise in crowded surroundings or does it’s have a remote control for the device. Jabra is way more lighter weighing in 610 grams versus 1230 grams. Since a bigger driver is bound to give more sound output, Jabra is the clear champion in producing a colossal yet powerful bass with its individual driver (3 X specific transducer) for excellent quality of sound. Jabra has active noise cancellation and reduction for the purpose of lowering ear fatigue. Jabra comes with a protective sheath against weather to prevent device hindrance during uncanny weather storms and electrical surges while Jambox does not. Jabra has a key feature for voice commands, has significantly lower frequency for better bass, and a passive radiator for deeper sound notes than Jambox.
Jabra Solemate Vs Jawbone Jambox
|Jabra Solemate||Jawbone Jambox|
|Key Features||- Powerful sound with 3 front facing speakers (2 acoustic tweeters and 1 powerful subwoofer) and a proprietary passive bass radiator
- Take it anywhere and play music through durable sound bag, which provides additional protection from sand, sun and moisture
- Connect wired or wirelessly via Bluetooth, USB cable or 3.5 mm audio cable located in the sole;
- Speakerphone capability - make and take calls from your computer, tablet or mobile phone; Up to 8 hours for calls or music and 40 days standby time||- Wireless portable speaker in black connects with mobile phones, computers, tablets, iPods or any other Bluetooth device
- Seamlessly stream and share music, movies, games, phone and conference calls anywhere
- Two highly powerful acoustic drivers and ultra-small dome produce a wide audio spectrum
- Can be updated with apps, software and new features via Jawbone's MyTalk portal
- Up to 10 hours of power from internal rechargeable battery|
|Ratings||4.5 out of 5.0 stars||3.9 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 39%
please click here||Save 27%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
We can clearly say that with respect to the same price of both the speakers, the solidly built Jabra is miles ahead of Jambox in overall specifications, functionality, production value and looks. If we compare head to head peek of Jabra Solemate Vs Jawbone Jambox, Jabra Solemate is the clear winner.