Jawbone Era vs Plantronics Voyager Legend – In order to find the best headset to be used, you must not carelessly select the best headset based on its design. You have to learn about the specifications imbued in the headset so that you can predict whether it can produce sound for you or not. When you choose Plantronic Voyager Legend actually you have done a good job to obtain the best product that you need. Another type of headset that you can select is maybe Jawbone Era.
Before you move further to buy one of them, it is better to know several facts of Jawbone Era vs Plantronics Voyager Legend. When you choose Voyager Legend, you will be able to get newest feature in it, for example you will get Bluetooth technology with version 3.0. Meanwhile, if you select Jawbone Era, it will only give you the version of 2.0 in its Bluetooth technology. Significantly, you can also choose Voyage legend because it can produce clearer sound due to its amount of microphone.
In voyager legend, you can get 3 microphones available in it; meanwhile in Jawbone Era you can only get 1 amount in it. In fact, you have to find difficulties when you use Jawbone Era because there is no battery indicator that you will find. It will make you feel worry if you listen to your music but then, it is stopped suddenly because the battery is empty. It is probably happening because you do not know information about battery indicator (see also : Plantronics Voyager Legend Vs Pro HD).
Jawbone Era vs Plantronics Voyager Legend
|Jawbone Era||Plantronics Voyage Legend|
|Key Features||- Era Midnight Bluetooth headset; Color: Black with red accents
- Listen in HD with 10mm wideband speaker
- NoiseAssassin 3.0 with wind reduction
- Built-in accelerometer (motion sensor)
- Motion X technology; On/Off switch
- 25 percent larger wideband speaker that brings Hi-Definition audio as you talk on the phone, listen to music, and more
- Advanced Bluetooth headset in Midnight design with NoiseAssasin 3.0 noise and wind canceling technology for clear communication||- Smart Sensor technology intuitively directs calls to phone or headset pauses music for incoming calls allows automatic answer by simply placing the headset on your ear
- Multi microphones optimize voice and minimize noise caused by wind movement and background sounds
- Tap the voice button to check battery level connection status or dial Vocalist* hear emails newsfeeds and more Say "answer" to accept a call or "ignore" to decline
- Separate power mute and volume buttons provide easy access and control|
|Ratings||3.5 out of 5.0 stars||4.0 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 44%
please click here||Save 29%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
If you use Voyager Legend, you will be able to get the feature of battery indicator that will be able to make you know when the battery is almost empty, and you can quickly charge it. Overall, Voyager Legend is far better than Jawbone Era. Even the price is more expensive, but the quality is good.