Bluetooth speakers are ideal for mobile users and convenient for different applications. The JBL Flip 6 Vs Anker Soundcore Motion+ are perfect solutions for indoor and outdoor uses with good sound quality and decent battery life. You can connect the speakers with modern devices like smartphones and tablets. Today we will see what else you can expect from the two, the differences, and which you may like better.
In this comparison, we will talk about the following:
- How to Choose a Bluetooth Speaker
- What are JBL Flip 6 and Anker Soundcore Motion+
- How is the Design of JBL Flip 6 and Anker Soundcore Motion+
- How is the Sound Quality of JBL Flip 6 and Anker Soundcore Motion+
- How is the Battery Life of JBL Flip 6 and Anker Soundcore Motion+
- What are the Features of JBL Flip 6 and Anker Soundcore Motion+
- JBL Flip 6 Vs Anker Soundcore Motion+
Choosing a Bluetooth Speaker
Speakers are fun and convenient because you can play songs or listen to podcasts through them. The most versatile speakers are Bluetooth connected to your main device, making them convenient. When buying a Bluetooth speaker, consider the size because it varies depending on the model. Portable options are ideal for mobile users, while the bigger ones are suitable for home use. Most Bluetooth speakers have a rechargeable battery, so you can bring it to outdoor activities and play it anywhere, and battery life also varies.
| ||JBL Flip 6||Anker Soundcore Motion+
|Product Dimensions||7 x 2.6 x 2.8 inches|
|3.2 x 3.1 x 10.1 inches
|Shipping Weight||2 pounds|
|Shop now at Amazon||Check price||Check price
About JBL Flip 6 and Anker Soundcore Motion+
We suggest getting a portable Bluetooth speaker because it is the most convenient, and you can use it indoors and outdoors. Smaller speakers tend to be cheaper to fit most budget ranges, especially for casual music listeners. You can buy Bluetooth speakers from famous options like JBL and Anker. These brands are some of the most well-known options with varying speakers in different price ranges. Depending on what you need, the choice may vary, but the overall quality is usually similar to each other.
The JBL Flip 6 and Anker Soundcore Motion+ are some of the best portable budget speakers you can use indoors and outdoors. These speakers are perfect for mobile users who often transport the speaker from home to other places or vice versa. The size is not pocket friendly like Sony SRS-XB13 Vs JBL Go 2, but you can easily fit one in a backpack or shoulder bag. The sound quality is pretty good for the size but not mind-blowingly expensive.
Most people will be satisfied with the audio presentation from JBL Flip 6 and Anker Soundcore Motion+ because Bluetooth speakers are not designed for critical listening purposes. The features are similar, including build quality and styling. The Soundcore Motion+ is slightly more expensive than the Flip 6, and if you want a longer battery life, we recommend choosing the Anker speaker. Of course, if you are okay with the shorter battery life, the Flip 6 is still a good choice.
JBL Flip 6 and Anker Soundcore Motion+ Design
The size matters if you often bring the speaker to different places, and in this part, the Soundcore Motion+ is much heavier, about twice the Flip 6, and bigger. The design is also different with Flip 6 using the familiar can or cylinder shape, while Motion+ has a boxy and flat surface. Build quality is good, but Flip 6 is better with the woven fabric and IP67 for dust and water protection. The Motion+ has a rugged construction, but the speaker grill doesn’t feel as sturdy as the Flip 6; it is only IPX7.
JBL Flip 6 and Anker Soundcore Motion+ Sound Quality
The most important part of a speaker is the sound quality because it is the main purpose. If you listen to EDM or Hip Hop, the bass frequency from these speakers will not sound the best due to the lack of low-bass production. This issue is familiar in most, if not all, compact speakers due to the driver’s limitation. The mid-range from JBL Flip 6 and Anker Soundcore Motion+ is very similar, so you can hear vocals and instruments clearly, perfect for varying music genres.
The sound quality is subjective at a point, and we prefer the Flip 6 because its treble range is still present. The Motion+ has its treble range underemphasized, making the presentation a bit darker than what we would like. Fortunately, both speakers have a dedicated app to help tweak the sound profile so you can adjust it to your liking. Still, this feature doesn’t fix the low-bass production.
JBL Flip 6 and Anker Soundcore Motion+ Battery Life
The next part we want to talk about is battery life because JBL Flip 6 and Anker Soundcore Motion+ are portable speakers that you may wish to carry outdoors. The JBL Flip6’s main disadvantage is its battery life because it falls short at approximately 6 hours, while many other similar options, including Motion+, can provide 10+ hours; in this case, 15.5 hours of continuous playback. The actual playback in real life varies because the volume and features also affect the battery life, yet Motion+ still wins a lot in this category.
Because Flip 6 uses a smaller battery, this speaker also requires less to charge at approximately 2.2 hours to complete. The Motion+ doesn’t need much time; it only requires 3.5 hours to charge fully. You can also use these speakers while charging, so the battery life becomes crucial only when you are away from a nearby power source.
JBL Flip 6 and Anker Soundcore Motion+ Features
As for the additional features, Soundcore Motion+ offers more, such as a voice assistant and microphone. The smart assistant is only possible when you connect the speaker to a smartphone, as it doesn’t have it built-in in the system. The microphone allows you to make and receive calls from the speaker. We also prefer the physical controls in Motion+ because you get everything from track play/pause to forward and backward; the Flip 6 only has the forward option. Both speakers also have a battery indicator.
JBL Flip 6 Vs Anker Soundcore Motion+
The JBL Flip 6 and Anker Soundcore Motion+ are some of the best Bluetooth speakers in this price range. We like the sound presentation from both speakers, but they are different, with Motion+ being darker, especially the preset sound before you adjust. The preset sound is better on Flip 6, and you can still adjust it further. The battery life and features are better on the Motion+ because it can last twice longer and offer more features. Motion+ is also a bigger and heavier speaker than Flip 6.
- Eco-friendly packaging JBL is committed to a more sustainable, earth-friendly packaging. The Flip 6 is packaged in a recyclable paper-based box, including the inner tray. The plastic hangtag is over 90% recycled and the exterior is printed with soy ink
- IP67 waterproof and dustproof To the pool. To the park. JBL Flip 6 is IP67 waterproof and dustproof, so you can bring your speaker anywhere.
- 15 Hours of Playtime Don’t sweat the small stuff like charging your battery. JBL Flip 6 gives you up to 12 hours of playtime on a single charge.
- Bold design Bold audio meets bold design. Big-sounding yet easy to carry, the design fits any personal style. Stand it vertical or horizontal and choose from a variety of vibrant colors
- Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
- Media Acclaimed: Tech Radar says Motion+ has “Excellent audio performance” and Best Product says “It’s the best speaker $100 can buy”.
- Hi-Res Audio: Anker Soundcore Motion+ Bluetooth speaker is equipped with stunning Hi-Res audio which is further enhanced by Qualcomm aptX for lossless music reproduction when streaming via Bluetooth.
- Huge Sound with Intense Bass: Packed with two ultra-high frequency tweeters, two neodymium woofers, and two passive radiators to fill every corner of your room with 30W of rich sound. Low frequencies are enhanced in real-time by our exclusive BassUpTM technology.
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
There is no bad option between JBL Flip 6 and Anker Soundcore Motion+ because they are equally good Bluetooth speakers. We suggest getting the Motion+ for everyone who wants a longer battery life and an option to receive a call through the speaker. The Flip 6 is cheaper and has a shorter battery life, which is ideal for a relatively fixed application.