Klipsch Promedia VS Logitech Z623 – Part of the speaker is always inseparable from the creation of audio. If you are looking for all types of audio option of the speakers could offering a very large excess. One such type of Promedia manufacturers has taken a large role in audio technology. But if you compare with the Logitech z623 it will be a difficult choice.
Promedia type is equipped with THX certification is a recognition for technology with a high level of audio performance. Also features are also equipped with a speaker and tweeter drivers. These types of speakers are also not offered separately so you have to buy them in a package. The cable connecting the network equipment has also been installed completely.
Latest Offers from Logitech Z623 series gives a fresh feel. Manufacturers of these speakers THX also has a certificate. But the sound produced from the speakers into great strength and very clear. Total power held by Logitech reach 200W RMS. You can enjoy the sound of thumping bass and audio compact. There are two satellites that protect Logitech and all have the power to 35 watts.
Some of the options available satellites in the Logitech product do not exist in Promedia. Moreover another advantage of the features present in the Logitech subwoofer connected to the sub – driver. Although both have wood casing but the two products have different qualities. Series from Logitech is able to offer higher sound quality. And you can see all the price comparison of the two products.
Klipsch Promedia VS Logitech Z623
|Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX||Logitech Z623|
|Key Feature/s||- THX-certified, three-piece computer audio system
- Exclusive Klipsch MicroTractrix Horn maximizes digital technologies such as CDs, MP3 downloads, and streaming radio programs
- 200-watt digital hybrid amplifier driven ProMedia 2.1 incorporates a convenient headphone jack as well as a miniplug input
- Compatible with gaming consoles and most portable audio devices
- 31 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response range
- 200-watt digital hybrid amplifier driven ProMedia 21 incorporates a convenient headphone jack as well as a miniplug input||- THX-certified 2.1 speaker system brings your music, movies and games to life in immersive studio-quality audio
- 200 watts (RMS) gives you the power to listen as loud as you want to while the on-speaker controls lets you easily dial the volume and bass up or down
- RCA and 3.5mm inputs make it easy to plug in up to three audio devices - your computer, iPod, game console, DVD player and more
- Two satellite speakers and a powerful subwoofer deliver sound big enough to fill even large entertainment rooms|
|Ratings||4.3 out of 5.0 stars||4.5 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 7%
But it now!||Save 30%
Buy it now!|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Logitech Z623 series is considered higher than Promedia. The sound quality and audio power produced is influenced by the strength of each speaker. If you are still undecided then think about the price. Logitech Z623 is having difference in price to 20 dollars under Promedia.