Are you looking for best In-ear wireless sports headphones? There are plenty of workout headphones you can find, but only few will make you satisfied. On this post, we’re about to compare 2 of them, the premium Plantronics BackBeat Fit Vs Powerbeats2. Although both have wide gap of price, many people need to know the comparison in order to purchase the right one.
Plantronics BackBeat Fit
Whatever your exercise routine, the versatile, sweat-proof, Plantronics Backbeat FIT wireless stereo headphones maintain pace with you. Its effective audio enables you to obviously hear your music, while its safety-oriented style lets you listen to your surroundings and be observed at night. The reversible armband secures your smartphone while you’re shifting and stores your headphones when you’re done – rendering it your ideal exercise companion.
Powerbeats2 Wireless provides you with the liberty to take your workout anywhere. Wireless Bluetooth gives you the ability to connect up to 30 feet to your Bluetooth enabled device-allowing you to move freely and stay centered on your training session. A rechargeable battery with 6-hour playback and with a 15-minute quick charge delivers an extra hour of non-stop playback. Perhaps, Bose SoundSport Vs Powerbeats2 would be your another reference.
Plantronics BackBeat Fit Vs Powerbeats2
|Plantronics BackBeat Fit||Powerbeats2|
|Key Features||- Flexible design fits comfortably and stays put for all levels of exercise
- Powerful speakers and custom codec deliver heart-pumping bass and crisp high notes and only pause to let you take a call
- Rugged water-resistant and sweat-proof design with P2i coating won't let you down
- Neoprene armband secures smartphone and reverses to store headphones
- Safety-oriented ear tip design and reflective finishes let you hear your surrounding and be seen at night||- Wireless Bluetooth gives you the ability to connect up to 30 feet to your
- A rechargeable battery with 6-hour playback and with a 15-minute quick charge delivers an extra hour of non-stop playback.
- IPX4 sweat and water resistant from the ear bud to the tangle free cable wrap around, with overmolding on the RemoteTalk control wrap around cable for a no-slip grip
- Dual-driver acoustics power music through each ear bud delivering a great listening experience|
|Ratings||4.3 out of 5.0 stars||3.9 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 21%
please click here||Save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Seriously, In-ear wireless sports headphones are difficult to do right, and Beats has gotten it mostly proper with the Powerbeats2 Wireless. If you have no problem spending more money, you should take Powerbeats2 for long investment of sport headphone. On the other side, just simply pick Plantronics Backbeat 2 as recommended headphone for gym.