Thorx and Warp are two headphone models from Sentey available at similar prices. They are quite distinctive in design, but share some similarities as well. Both are loved by a lot of users due to their excellent performance and output quality, as well as the extremely affordable and budget-friendly price. So, what are the differences between Sentey Thorx and Sentey Warp? Find the comparisons below.
Sentey Thorx and Sentey Warp are both wired and foldable pairs of headphones with over-the-ear ear cups. Between the two, Sentey Thorx is a little bit smaller and more compact than Sentey Warp. The Thorx features foamy ear cups, covered with a leatherette material, and a metallic headband with a brushed steel finish that enhances its elegant looks. On the other hand, the Warp comes more vibrant; it has red inner padding on the headband and black, shiny outer surface which features an anti-UV coating, ensuring a premium look that doesn’t fade over the years. Both headphone models perform a very good job in sealing and isolating noise from the environment, allowing you to focus and enjoy your music without much disturbance. Both models also have a single-sided cable design. Each of them works with a detachable 3.5 mm audio cable that is flat and tangle-free, compatible with a wide range of devices from smartphones, portable music players, tablets, to personal computers.
In a glance, Sentey Thorx and Sentey Warp may sound similar. This is not a surprise, considering that they each is powered by a 40mm driver on each speaker with a frequency response range of 20 Hz – 20 kHz. They deliver lows, mids, and highs with excellent accuracy. However, Sentey Warp actually has better audio quality than Sentey Thorx. The issue with Sentey Thorx is that it has a relatively high self-noise level. It may produce some audible noise that slightly disrupts the music. Sentey Warp comes with a much lower self-noise level, which promotes a truly clean and articulate audio reproduction. In addition, Sentey Warp has a bigger impedance. Although requiring slightly more power to produce sounds, a bigger impedance allows the speakers to produce sounds with more accuracy, precision, and solidity.
Sentey Thorx Vs Warp
|Sentey Thorx||Sentey Warp|
|Key Features||- IN-LINE Mic CONTROL
- STAINLESS STEEL HEADBAND ( Metal Built ) with extreme durability
- POWERFUL & STYLISH HEADPHONES you can jam to the beat of own music with ThorX
- EXCELLENT MUSICIAN HEADPHONE with mids and drop it like its hot bass through pristine high performance neodymium backed 40mm drivers
- THIS SENTEY THORX you can use like an excellent Athletic headphone and have a quality of the professional headphone||- Powerful & Stylish headphones you can jam to the beat of own music with Warp
- Tangle free audio cable
- Foldable Structure Headphone with UV Coating
- Excellent musician headphone with mids and drop it like its hot bass through pristine high performance neodymium backed 40mm Titanium-Plated diaphragm
- This Sentey Warp you can use like an excellent Athletic headphone and have a quality of the professional headphone|
|Ratings||4.4 out of 5.0 stars||3.8 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 65% Please click here||Save 83% Please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
All in all, Sentey Warp makes the best way to go. It has an improved output quality. The UV coating also ensures that it will always look new over the years!