Are you confused in choosing between Shure SE215 and Shure SE215K? Well, you are not alone. The same dilemma has been faced by a lot of people as well. Mostly, the confusion is caused by just the different naming format of the models and variants, but there are some other subtle differences that you may want to know before you make your final decision. Below, you can read the complete comparisons between Shure SE215 and Shure SE215; so, continue reading!
One thing is for sure. Both Shure SE215 and Shure SE215K are basically variants of the same product, and they have only some different properties and features that set them apart from each other. Both models are designed to be a feasible way for budget users who wish to experience the true audio performance. As defined by the manufacturer, the audio signature of Shure SE215 models is “detailed sound with enhanced bass”. This pretty much sums it all. Both are armed with the Single Dynamic MicroDriver technology. With a frequency response range that spans from 22 Hz – 17.5 kHz, Shure SE215 and Shure SE215K can easily reproduce lows, mids, and highs with solid accuracy. The bass is especially awesome, having excellent depth and solidity without muffling the mids and highs. In addition, these two models also have an excellent sensitivity level, 107 dB SPL/mW. They can easily capture and deliver subtle audio details into your ears. Keep in mind that the cable is not detachable. The length of the cable is 64”. Both Shure SE215 and Shure SE215K connect to an audio device by using the 3.5 mm (1/8”) input connector, which is furtherly gold-plated for maximum durability regardless of usage abuse and environmental condition.
The different names basically only indicate the different colors of the models. Yes, the difference between Shure SE215 and Shure SE215K is the colors. Shure SE215, which is sometimes written as Shure SE215CL, has a clear or translucent color. The housing is transparent so that you can see the internal components. On the other hand, Shure SE215K is black in color. The two have identical cables. However, keep in mind that the two are different to the Special Edition variants, which are often more expensive.
Shure SE215 Vs SE215K
|Shure SE215||Shure SE215K|
|Key Features||- Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Sound Isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your audio experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear
- Soft, flexible sleeves in multiple shapes and sizes gently contour to your ears. Carrying case also included
- “-CL” designates the products’s color variation (Clear)||- Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Sound Isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your audio experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go.
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Soft, flexible sleeves in multiple shapes and sizes gently contour to your ears. Carrying case also included.
- “-K” designates the product's color variation (black)|
|Ratings||4.0 out of 5.0 stars||4.0 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save Money Please click here||Save Money Please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
So, you are free to choose between Shure SE215 and Shure SE215K based on your color preference. Shure SE215 has clear or transparent housing, whereas Shure SE215K is black.