Nice Professional Monitoring Headphones will set you back lots of money, that’s why you need to find out which one is the best for you. There are a lot of premium earphones available, including the famous Shure SRH840 vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50. Both models are known as comfy durable and good looking earphones. But which one should you get? Read more about specific specs and features below.
Created for professional audio engineers and music artists, the SRH840 Professional Monitoring Headphones from Shure are enhanced for studio recording and demanding listening. A precisely customized frequency response and 40mm neodymium dynamic motorists mix with total comfort and sturdiness to supply the best listening experience. The exchangeable cable and incorporated group of alternative ear pads ensure a lengthy product existence. Includes threaded 1/4″ (6.3mm) gold-plated adapter.
Audio-Technica’s sophisticated driver technology and superior components deliver exceptional energy handling and incredibly high SPL abilities while keeping clearness of seem in their extended range, with deep, accurate bass and outstanding high-frequency extension. The headphones feature proprietary large-aperture motorists with neodymium magnet systems for ultra-efficient signal transfer.
Shure SRH840 Vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50
|Shure SRH840||Audio-Technica ATH-M50|
|Key Features||- Precisely tailored frequency response with 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers
- Ergonomic, comfortable fit
- Adjustable, padded, and moisture-wicking headband for superior comfort over extended periods
- Memory foam earpads provide increased sound isolation and comfort
- Collapsible design for easy transport||- Exceptional audio quality for professional monitoring and mixing
- Collapsible design ideal for easy portability and convenient storage
- Closed-back cushioned earcup design creates an outstanding seal for maximum isolation
- Adjustable padded headband for comfort during long mixing/recording sessions
- Single-sided coiled cable terminates to gold-plated mini-plug with screw-on 1/4" adapter|
|Ratings||4.6 out of 5.0 stars||4.7 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 24%
please click here||Save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Audio-Technica ATH-M50 is cheaper almost 2x than SRH840. But the rating is higher. If you’re buying on a budget, this may be the most significant aspect for you. Make sure you’re getting the x you need, and don’t go overboard with the features. This will also keep down the price of your Professional Monitoring Headphones.