Headset gaming is now available in the various brand. Therefore, it helps the player to choose the most suitable product whether by their preference technology or according to the budget. The same thing happens when a game player tries to compare between Steelseries Arctis 7 VS Hyperx Cloud 2. Both are categorizing as a great and famous gaming headset in the current market. It has several great features with affordable cost to pay. If you plan to select one headset among those two brands, it is recommended to read the following article first so that you will able to get the correct overview of the products.
Steelseries Arctic 7
Start with Steelseries Arctis 7 that has been selling in the market for recent years. It is a cool gaming headset produced by Steelseries company that has been in the business since 2001. Therefore, it can see that Steelseries has produces its products for almost 20 years in the market. The company not only producing gaming headset, but it also produces other apparel such as mouse and keyboards. One of the interesting thing about their headset is that this product focus on gaming and consists of several types. Including for PC, Playstation, Nintendo Switch, and of course for Xbox. Read also: Mackie CR4 vs Presonus Eris 4.5.
Steelseries Arctis 7 is a gaming headset that specially produces for PC gaming. This headset brings several incredible technologies and features. According to the official webpage, Steelseries Arctis 7 consist of the following amazing features:
- It provides a lossless 2.4 GHz wireless audio designed that able to use for low latency gaming.
- Completed with the best mic in gaming named the Discord-certified Clear Cast Bidirectional technology for the microphone.
- It also provides a stunning sound that quite details to hear for many types of games with award-winning Arctis sound.
- Consists of the technology of next-generation DTS Headphone X v2.0 for more incredible surround sound.
- Completed with a 24-hour battery life outlasts. Therefore, it brings more benefits to use even for your longest gaming sessions.
- Available in two color options, black and white.
- Compatible with various items such as PC, Playstation, Mobile, MAC, Nintendo Switch, and many more.
- Neodymium speaker drivers 40mm with 20 to 20,000 Hz frequency.
- The microphone works from 100 – 10,000 Hz frequency and with up to -38db.
- The wireless range is up to 12m long.
| ||Steelseries Arctis 7 ||Hyperx Cloud 2
|Product Dimensions||7.76 x 6.89 x 3.58 inches|
|4.33 x 4.33 x 3.54 inches
|Shipping Weight||12.5 ounces|
|Best offer||Check price||Check price
Hyperx Cloud 2
The next gaming headset is Hyperx Cloud that also the same famous with the steelseries headset. This is a brand that has been last from 2002, a year different from Steelseries. But, this doesn’t mean that the company is not as famous as Steelseries today. Even the brand is the same great and well known in the gamers market. Not to mention the commitment of the brand to always produce various high-quality products for gaming. Starting from the headset, keyboard, mouse pad, power, and memory. This leads the brand to be one of the companies with various broader options to choose from.
Hyperx created one of their best gaming headset, Cloud 2. This product also produces various versions namely from Cloud Stinger, Cloud Alpha, and many more. Hyperx Cloud 2 claims several incredible features that slightly different from other brand. According to the official webpage, this headset produces with several lists of features below:
- Consist of Cloud’s comfortable memory foam ear cushions and also a great leatherette padded headband.
- Produce from a solid and durable aluminum frame suitable for daily use.
- Hi-Fi is capable of 53mm drivers that lead to a supreme quality and including immersive in-game audio.
- Pro-Gaming optimized which was completed with a cup design for passive noise cancellation.
- Includes a detachable noise-cancellation microphone which able to remove a disturbing sound when listening to music.
- TeamSpeak and Discord certified for a more heard loud and clear.
- Compatible with PC, Xbox One®*, Xbox One S*, PS4™, PS4 Pro, Mac®, Mobile**, and VR***
- The headset is also completed with a two-year warranty plus free technical support.
- Neodynium magnets with 53m diameter of dynamic.
- Works from 15 to 25,000 Hz frequency and up to 60db impedance.
Not only need to consider the features but checking the price level also an important step to perform. This is one of the considerations that usually check by many consumers before they decide the best brand to select. Especially if having a limited budget, then sometimes a price is an important factor to decide. Such as if you prefer to buy Steelseries Arctis 7, which at the moment this gaming headset is selling for $180 in the market. While if you prefer to get Hyperx Cloud 2, then you only need to pay as much as $100 to get this awesome product. This makes Steelseries a more expensive product but of course with more features to count on.
Steelseries Arctis 7 vs Hyperx Cloud 2
- Designed for gaming, the 2.4g connection delivers rock solid, lossless wireless audio with ultra-low latency and zero interference
- Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, the discord certified clear cast microphone delivers studio quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation
- Sound is your competitive advantage with the s1 speaker drivers, engineered to produce ultra-low distortion audio so you hear every detail
- Immerse yourself in 360 degrees of precision audio with next generation DTS headphone: x v2.0 7.1 surround sound (pc only)
- Designed for comfort – Exceptionally comfortable memory foam ear cushions and padded leatherette headband help keep you focused on gaming
- Supreme audio quality – Large 53 millimeter drivers provide high-quality audio. Hear in-game details better and get the in-game advantage on your opponents
- 7.1 virtual surround sound – Truly immerse yourself in your games with hardware-driven virtual 7.1 surround sound for precisely located audio
- Passive noise cancellation – The closed ear cup design blocks out outside distractions to keep you in the game
Overall, both headset is the same product in a similar range of gaming technology. Therefore, selecting the most suitable product may be depending on each personal preference. However, technically Steelseries Artis 7 shows more positive features rather than Hyperx Cloud. Especially if you wish for a product with a rechargeable battery and wireless. If we look at the current technology, this is one of the best parts if selecting a good gaming headset. A wireless headset is usually will not let you disappointed. Furthermore, it is simple and works efficiently than the conventional headset.
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
However, as you can see above that Steelseries will ask you quite much money rather than selecting Htperx Cloud 2. But, if you are a true game player, better technology and more money usually will not be a serious matter. Therefore, if you need to select between Steelseries 7 VS Hyperx Cloud II, it is suggested to prepare more money and get the Steelseries 7. Since it brings you more technology and features that able to bring your gaming experience to feel better and different. Let’s not feel doubt about this selection and go for the recommendation. Not to mention that Steelseries focus on special gaming headset to satisfy their loyal consumers.