Not all people realize that headphones are not just sound quality. There are more than what meets the eye. You should also pay attention to the comfort, noise isolation, and also the look (no matter what, you want to look greater with your headphones on, right?). And that’s how we come with V-Moda XS vs M100. Which one is better at fulfilling the aspects mentioned before?
First aspect first, the comfort. Thanks to the over-ear design, M-100 should be winning in this category. It’s not a secret anymore that on-ear headphones are normally not that comfy. But yet again, this is all about preference. What I said before is just what people usually feel. It’s fine for you to love on-ear headphones more (and thus, you should prefer getting the XS). After all you can’t force someone’s preference, right?
As for the noise reduction, I dare to say to you that M-100 is significantly better. It has better “seal” which is so good for you who use the headphone for music editing. The sound is clearer and there’s no way for you to hear the other sound even you playback the sound on your headphone in low volume. Not to mention, M-100 is pretty much the winner for the bass quality and harder punches. The reason being seems to be related on how the XS is designed for more-balanced usage.
And lastly, the look, well, XS should be more considered. It looks better even when you don’t wear it on your ear. The inevitably-catchy look is surely a positive point especially if you intend to make the headphone as the part of your fashion statement.
V-Moda XS Vs M100
|V-Moda XS||V-Moda M100|
|Key Features||- Award-winning sound and ultimate ergonomics in an ultra-portable size
- Unique collapsible CLIQFOLD design for compact storage
- Metal construction and military level testing ensures unrivaled durability
- Supreme comfort, natural noise isolation, bespoke fit and 3D sound with over 3 years of fitting R&D
- Ultra compact exoskeleton hard carry case and detachable cable with 1-button microphone||- Award-winning M-Class sound tuned by over 200 audiophile aficionados
- Patented 50mm Dual Diaphragm Drivers to separate bass from mids and highs
- Clean deep Bass, Vivid Mids and Ultra-Extended Highs tuned by industry editors and audiophiles
- Unique CLIQFOLD design for compact storage
- Ultra compact exoskeleton carry case featuring V-STRAP system|
|Ratings||4.6 out of 5.0 stars||4.6 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 6%
please click here||Save 13%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
All in all, if we look at the review of V-Moda XS vs M100 above, M-100 dominates all three aspects but one. So, it’s should be a confusion decision no more for you to make.