Earphones have always been everyone’s best friends. Having a stressful day, you just plug in your earphones and play your favorite music pieces to relieve. Because of that, choosing the right earphones for your daily companion is vital. Now, we’ve got two quality products on similar price range from two trusted manufacturers; Westone W40 and Shure SE535. Let us compare Westone W40 vs. Shure SE535 to see which one gives better merits.
Westone W40 offers excellent durability as it features a protective foam interior and weather resistant design. W40 also has better performance on mid-to-high frequency due to its quad-driver design and an advanced 3-way crossover network, compared to Shure SE535’s triple-driver. W40 also comes with EPIC Replaceable cable and MFI G2 cable, making it universally compatible to any gadgets – including iPhone; and it also has noise suppression feature. However, Shure SE535’s sounds isolating feature promises up to 37 dB of isolation, making listening your favorite song more convenient. Both of them are designed to be lightweight. Unfortunately, SE535’s frequency response range is quite narrow with 18 Hz – 19 kHz.
Westone W40 Vs Shure SE535
|Westone W40||Shure SE535|
|Key Features||- Incredible comfort for active lifestyles
- Micro balanced armature driver design
- Robust replaceable EPIC cable for stunning audio resolution
- Black, blue and red color exchangeable faceplates
- Includes: EPIC Replaceable cable and MFI G2 cable, premium comfort tips, mini-monitor vault, cleaning tool, and 2-year warranty||- Hard zip case, 1/4" adapter, airline adapter, volume control, nozzle cleaning tool Spacious Sound with Rich Bass
- Speaker Type: Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Available in clear or metallic bronze
- Formable wire ensures secure placement over the ear|
|Ratings||4.0 out of 5.0 stars||4.2 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 32%
please click here||Save 22%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
For a similar price to each other, Westone W40 vs. Shure SE535 is simply won by the first product. Westone W40 promises better sound quality with its design, along with better durability. So, Westone W40 gives better value for your money.