Westone has always been known as one of the most trusted company when we are looking for earphone. Their W series has its own enthusiasts due to its quality. Now, we are going to compare two of their products, Westone W40 vs. Westone UM Pro 30. Both of them have been gaining attention lately, and we will see which one serves more benefit. Take a look : Westone W40 Vs Shure SE535.
Westone UM Pro 30 has a triple-driver design that matched with three-way crossover network, each for individual low, mid, and high frequency, that promises clarity and proper bass performance. But, the W40 is still one step onward due to its quad-driver system that is capable of delivering even better quality sound, especially on mid-to-high frequency. Both of them, like the other Westone products, are lightweight, barely 4.5 ounces. Unfortunately, Westone UM Pro 30 only comes with single EPIC replaceable cable. Meanwhile, W40 is bought along with EPIC replaceable cable and MFI G2 cable, making it compatible to any gadgets including iPhone. Both W40 and UM Pro 30 also feature noise suppression ability, with UM Pro 30 capable of eliminating noise up to 25dB.
Westone W40 Vs Westone UM Pro 30
|Westone W40||Westone UM Pro 30|
|Key Features||- Incredible comfort for active lifestyles
- Micro balanced armature driver design
- Robust replaceable EPIC cable for stunning audio resolution
- Black, blue and red color exchangeable faceplates
- Includes: EPIC Replaceable cable and MFI G2 cable, premium comfort tips, mini-monitor vault, cleaning tool, and 2-year warranty||- Three-way crossover matched to individual low, mid and high-frequency drivers
- Up and Over cable routing helps prevent microphonics and keeps the earphone securely in place
- 25dB of ambient noise reduction
- Includes: EPIC replaceable cable, premium comfort tips, mini-monitor vault, cleaning tool, and 2-year warrant|
|Ratings||4.0 out of 5.0 stars||4.2 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 35%
please click here||Save 26%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The Westone W40 is the champion between Westone W40 vs. Westone UM Pro 30. The W series product is enriched with more features compared to the UM Pro 30, with better sound output and universal compatibility that makes its usage very practical.