And, with ‘just’ a hundred bucks jump, a lot of folks question whether they should take ZVOX 570 or hold themselves with ZVOX 450. Well, telling you the truth, they pack very much different punch. Since we can not tell very much of distinctions just by looking at these soundbars, we will compare their internal weapons. Now, take some breath before you continue reading.
Cited from the official statement from the company about these two models, ZVOX 450 is more suitable for small to medium rooms. Its power is not exactly rocket-like, you know. It also does not offer the “High Power for Large Rooms and Theater Quality Bass Output” like ZVOX 570. All because of its 50W amplifier. At the contrast, ZVOX 570 is armed with 65W Class-D amplifier, making the model viable for medium to somewhat large rooms. Even though both models come with five 2” speakers and a single 5.25” subwoofer, the difference can be very noticeable. If you want an intense and astonishing audio experience in low price, ZVOX 570 can serve you that.
Indeed, ZVOX 450 is smaller and lighter than ZVOX 570, but this is not a big deal because your soundbar will just sit idly under your telly. About connectivity, ZVOX 570 is also better than ZVOX 450. The 570 features a mini stereo audio input, which the 450 lacks, and one extra optical digital input port. However, you may want to know that both products are already armed with built-in Bluetooth for seamless interaction with your gadgets.
ZVOX 450 Vs 570
|ZVOX 450||ZVOX 570|
|Key Features||- The 450 uses ZVOX's proprietary PhaseCue virtual surround processing to give you rich, three-dimensional sound with movies or music.
- The 450 features a four-digit display located behind the speaker grille that shows the current setting for volume, bass & treble and PhaseCue® virtual surround.
- The 450 has two analog audio inputs, plus one digital audio input (supports both optical or coaxial digital cables).
- The 450 uses premium quality speakers and amplifiers and was designed by our team of "New England Sound" speaker designers.
- Searching for remotes to control all of your home theater can be a hassle.||- Incredible home theater sound from one slim cabinet - no external speakers or speaker wires.
- Wireless streaming music from you phone, tablet or computer via Bluetooth
- feature uses hearing aid technology for super-clear dialog reproduction.
- Built-in subwoofer for excellent bass on music and movies.
- Fits under your TV or on furniture below - simple one-wire hookup. One page manual!|
|Ratings||4.4 out of 5.0 stars||4.5 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 10%
please click here||Save 25%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Therefore, it is plainly clear that ZVOX 570 is better than ZVOX 450. With stronger performance and slightly more flexible usage, it packs a huge value for our money!