With the budget range starting at more than $200, selecting high quality Low-Profile Single-Cabinet Surround Sound System with Optical and Coaxial Digital Inputs is definitely a huge decision and with so many technical versions it can easily turn into a challenging task. Identifying your needs, evaluating all of your plans, and finally making an experienced buying decision requires a serious investment of time and hard work. Within this post, you can see complete comparison between Zvox 580 Vs 555. Just keep reading. (see also : Zvox 580 Vs Bose Solo).
The ZVOX SoundBase 580 is a total surround sound system–including 2 powered subwoofers–all in one cabinet. Just place the 580 on a piece of furniture, place your flat-panel Television on top of the system, connect 1 cable, and you’ve set up a great sounding home theater system in under 10 minutes. The sound quality of the ZVOX 580 is comparable to that of much more costly multi-speaker systems.
The 555 reproduces TV shows, music and songs as well as movie soundtracks with authentic precision, including crystal-clear vocals and thunderous bass. And the ZVOX PhaseCue virtual surround system presents amazing three-dimensional sound. The entire sound bar system, including speakers, amplifier, virtual surround systems and powered subwoofer, fits into the super-slim cabinet.
Zvox 580 Vs 555
|Zvox 580||Zvox 555|
|Key Features||- Dimensions: 36 "w x 16.5 "d x 5 "h
- Weight: 33 pounds.
- Amplifier: The 580 uses a high-efficiency 120 watt Class D digital amplifier.
- Rear inputs: (2) analog stereo inputs, (1) digital (To slink) optical input, (1) coaxial digital input.
- Front input: (1) 3.5mm stereo front panel input.||- Dimensions; 28 "w x 14 1/2 "d x 3 3/8 "h
- Weight: 20 pounds. With box and packing: 23 pounds.
- Amplifier: The 555 uses a high-efficiency 70 watt Class D digital amplifier.
- Rear inputs: (2) analog stereo inputs, (1) optical (To slink) digital input, (1) coaxial digital input.
- Front input: (1) 3.5mm stereo front panel input.|
|Ratings||4.3 out of 5.0 stars||4.5 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save 42%
please click here||Save 37%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Based on several factors, including price, customer ratings & experiences, reviews, the result of this comparison is DEPEND on your needs. If you need bigger surround sound for large room,then you should pick Zvox 580.