ZVOX 670 is often matched against Bose Solo 15. They are considered to be amongst the best performing sound bars under five hundred dollars. If we take a look at their online review scores, they are roughly equal as well. If you are currently unable to decide between these two attracting options, then read on to find out which one provides the better value for your pocket! (see also : ZVOX 570 Vs Bose Solo 15)
If you are very limited at the available space, then you may appreciate Bose Solo 15 more here. It has the smaller overall size, including a thinner height to allow placement just under any TV. Its weight is also a lot lighter compared to its contender, so you can bring it around with significantly less effort. Bose Solo 15 also features an advanced bass technology to provide enhanced low-frequency sounds. The product is all about compact design and powerful yet decent bass.
However, if size is not a concern, ZVOX 670 is certainly the better route. It is larger, bulkier, as well as heavier than Bose Solo 15, but it promises remarkably better performance and versatility. First, it features three built-in speakers powered by a 105-Watt Class-D Amplifier. The audio reproduction is seriously clearer and stronger especially at the higher frequency. Second, ZVOX 670 has the automatic volume adjustment in order to deliver the best audio configuration according to the output characteristic needed. Third, ZVOX 670 offers variously more connectivity options. ZVOX 670 comes with built-in Bluetooth, one mini stereo audio input, two RCA inputs, two optical inputs, one coaxial input, and a subwoofer output port.
ZVOX 670 Vs Bose Solo 15
|ZVOX 670||Bose Solo 15|
|Key Features||- Left, right and center speakers for super-clear voice reproduction
- Beautiful full-range sound from a single cabinet, no separate floor standing subwoofer needed
- Each Sound Base can learn to respond to your preferred remote control
- Designed to support a TV placed directly on top of the Sound Base, if desired.
- Optical and coaxial digital audio and analog audio inputs||- One-connection convenience for clearly better TV sound.Fits under most TVs 46" to 50", or can be placed on a shelf directly below TV.
- Dimensions: Speaker:Height: 7.62 cm, Width: 62.90 cm, Depth: 35.60 cm. Remote control: Height: 22.40 cm, Width: 5.90 cm, Depth: 3.00 cm
- Easy bass adjustments from control knob on the back of the system
- Included universal remote to control your TV and other sources.|
|Ratings||4.5 out of 5.0 stars||4.5 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Deal*||Save money
please click here||Save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site or Headphone Authority at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
So, we must conclude that ZVOX 670 is the winner of this product comparison, at least in general. The performance is simply satisfying, and we can get more flexible usage given the various ports available. Bose Solo 15 is the viable option only when ZVOX 670’s size becomes some big issue.